• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Bendori

2/5/16
kobe24 hello kobe. Have you ever handled a two tone 3KF? How is it compared to GF SS or other two tones from different factories? I'm waiting for a GF TT but I don't think it's coming out..Should I go for 3KF TT?
Many thanks as always!

atozzotas

7/1/15
Honestly can't find the post after flicking through 20 pages back.. Are you sure it's a 3KF? Would you please kindly give me a direct link?

3bf6c4f4fa13fc578329fe1cc71e1ee4.jpg

Easier =) 3kf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bendori

Bendori

2/5/16
3bf6c4f4fa13fc578329fe1cc71e1ee4.jpg

Easier =) 3kf

Thanks a lot! But it's hard to tell the quality from the pic. Have you handled any other factory's santos before and how does it compare (especially the bracelet)? How would you review it?

atozzotas

7/1/15
Thanks a lot! But it's hard to tell the quality from the pic. Have you handled any other factory's santos before and how does it compare (especially the bracelet)? How would you review it?

Well, handled at least 4-5 of the dif factories
Quality is higher in the GF

The bracelet quality is not good as Gf or KOR, and GEN

Crystal bevel edge is better than GF
Cabochon is not like Gen
Smart links works
Dial print clarity, GF better
date: not one of the fac I have seen have the datewheel with the correct font

We all waiting for GF for the two tone and full gold

Bendori

2/5/16
Well, handled at least 4-5 of the dif factories
Quality is higher in the GF

The bracelet quality is not good as Gf or KOR, and GEN

Crystal bevel edge is better than GF
Cabochon is not like Gen
Smart links works
Dial print clarity, GF better
date: not one of the fac I have seen have the datewheel with the correct font

We all waiting for GF for the two tone and full gold

Thanks again sir. I guess the wait continues.. I can't figure out why they haven't released it after more than 1 year. Hopefully soon...

RepJunkie

Known Member
24/1/19
How does the GF fare to the 3KF? Saw some pretty nice wrist shots on reddit, worthy contender or stick with the GF?

megapleb

Known Member
5/7/18
US
Damn dude, I did. This is why people say it’s toxic here on RWI..
In most forums I use, there's an effort made by some people to collate, summarise, and distil information to make it easier to find and digest, particularly for those who are new.

Here, it seems to be the opposite, where everyone is directed to do their own work, replicating everyone else's. I don't understand why. The closest I've seen to an explanation is that everyone will have their own perspective as most of the assessment of reps is subjective, so everyone should decide for themselves. The thing is, that's true for many other things too, and ultimately we all have to decide which model is best for us. But that doesn't mean pulling information together and offering an opinion has no value.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bendori

2/5/16
Damn dude, I did. This is why people say it’s toxic here on RWI..

NO YOU DID NOT. You victim card playing LIAR. the answer to your question was literally 5 posts above. Liars like YOU make this world a toxic place. Pathetic.

RepJunkie

Known Member
24/1/19
NO YOU DID NOT. You victim card playing LIAR. the answer to your question was literally 5 posts above. Liars like YOU make this world a toxic place. Pathetic.

Playing victim? Liar? Yo, check yourself buddy. You yourself asked about the 3KF, maybe I missed out on reading the one post where there was something mentioned about the 3KF but does it hurt to be nice? Is your life that pathetic that you pull rage fits to lesser informed strangers on the internet asking for opinions?

RepJunkie

Known Member
24/1/19
In most forums I use, there's an effort made by some people to collate, summarise, and distil information to make it easier to find and digest, particularly for those who are new.

Here, it seems to be the opposite, where everyone is directed to do their own work, replicating everyone else's. I don't understand why. The closest I've seen to an explanation is that everyone will have their own perspective as most of the assessment of reps is subjective, so everyone should decide for themselves. The thing is, that's true for many other things too, and ultimately we all have to decide which model is best for us. But that doesn't mean pulling information together and offering an opinion has no value.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

A forum, in my opinion, is where people share information and discuss things. My interaction with people on other forums are usually more light hearted because everyone seems interested about the topic and eager to share their opinion and what they know but that doesn’t seem to be the case here sometimes (case in point above).

I mean, I kinda get that it gets annoying when people ask to be spoon fed everything but how are people supposed to learn? If someone were to ask me about the reps that I know well, I would gladly share what I know.

Reactions: J3DD and Notenuff