• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

mcn7710

Known Member
18/1/20
Down Under
Damn, I don't think the 40mm will look good on my 6" wrist. :/

It seems just fine mate. I have a tiny wrist too and I went with 40mm after trying them both at AD.
kmZo1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony12345 and Radec

guillaumelagier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/20
here is mine BVF 35 yg on wrist 6.5, the color of the gold is not dull but really looks like pure 18k gold, the new plating is really successful, a bit like what noob offers with its gold daytona .

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17

Stunning piece - they really have done a great job on the plating! Would be curious to know how this weighs up against the genuine, although I suspect the gen will be slightly heavier due to being made entirely from gold which of course is denser...

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Very tempted to join the club and pull the trigger on a GF Santos. Since my wrist is rather wide, what would be the biggest size Santos? 40mm or are there any models with bigger dial diameter?

speedomega

7/2/20
North America
Very tempted to join the club and pull the trigger on a GF Santos. Since my wrist is rather wide, what would be the biggest size Santos? 40mm or are there any models with bigger dial diameter?

I have a pretty big wrist and found the 40mm to a great fit surprisingly. Just about the perfect size.

Reactions: Alex1976

Bendori

2/5/16
? I posted the full RG with bracelet in this thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly can't find the post after flicking through 20 pages back.. Are you sure it's a 3KF? Would you please kindly give me a direct link?