Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

2018 new Santos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received the GF some days ago. It is closer to gen than the BVF. Gen strap also fits, but takes some effort to put on and to remove. Rep strap included did NOT fit. At all. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
      Received the GF some days ago. It is closer to gen than the BVF. Gen strap also fits, but takes some effort to put on and to remove. Rep strap included did NOT fit. At all. Go figure.

I own the gen and I entirely disagree. BVF is closer to the darker blue of gen as seen in video below.....

https://youtu.be/AKA5iCXj8g0

GF is far too light however there does seem to potentially be two dial variations from Chrono24

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymagic View Post

I own the gen and I entirely disagree. BVF is closer to the darker blue of gen as seen in video below.....

https://youtu.be/AKA5iCXj8g0

GF is far too light however there does seem to potentially be two dial variations from Chrono24
        Sorry to disagree mate, but you have that mixed up. I own both the BVF and GF. the BVF is a lighter blue and the GF a darker blue and closer to gen, in my view. I will upload comparative pics on weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry to disagree mate, but you have that mixed up. I own both the BVF and GF. the BVF is a lighter blue and the GF a darker blue and closer to gen, in my view. I will upload comparative pics on weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          Is this the same for white dial?

Comment

PlastikMan JiHo @Scottymagic
            Guys would you be able to post some more 35mm pics? I think the thread still needs some more info about the santos in mid size. How do you like the KOR version? Would you recommend it? A little review would be really helpful for who hasn't pulled the trigger yet.
            I would really appreciate if you can do something.
            Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I posted a comparison of the 40mm KOR, BVF and GF in another Santos thread, for those of you interested:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e2?view=thread

Comment

I posted a comparison of the 40mm KOR, BVF and GF in another Santos thread, for those of you interested:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e2?view=thread
                Just saw this, thanks for the photos! Been hoping one of these would pop up on the sales thread but haven’t seen any. Will probably just go with the GF blue dial through TD.

Comment

Originally posted by nicmend View Post
                  PlastikMan JiHo @Scottymagic
                  Guys would you be able to post some more 35mm pics? I think the thread still needs some more info about the santos in mid size. How do you like the KOR version? Would you recommend it? A little review would be really helpful for who hasn't pulled the trigger yet.
                  I would really appreciate if you can do something.
                  Thanks in advance

I don’t have the means to compare my GF vs a gen but I’ll post some close up pictures. The watch feels incredible on the wrist and it is quite something that the factories were able to replicate the quick link remover and bracelet swap Santos launched last year.

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikMan View Post

I don’t have the means to compare my GF vs a gen but I’ll post some close up pictures. The watch feels incredible on the wrist and it is quite something that the factories were able to replicate the quick link remover and bracelet swap Santos launched last year.
                    Thanks Sir! It would be awesome if you could make a few close up photos of the crystal bevel as GF’s one seems visibly wider than the gen’s

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikMan View Post

Thanks a lot sir!! That's all I was asking for and appreciate you could do that, I just wanted to get some comments, feels and pics from who bought the medium version

Comment

I'm going to pull the trigger on the GF mid size.

Before I do though, does anyone know if the Gen straps will fit the the GF version?

Comment

Originally posted by philipbe8 View Post
                          I'm going to pull the trigger on the GF mid size.

Before I do though, does anyone know if the Gen straps will fit the the GF version?
                          Someone bought a gen strap and it fit, not sure if its GF though

Been using GF 35mm for 3 months and enjoying every bit of it. Sad that Zic Zac leather doesn't have the correct Santos insert available. They were kind enough to refund me and the cost of return too. Please drop me a PM if anyone knows any value for money strap makers!

Comment

There was a maker from Korea on this thread

Comment

This is GF on a gen strap

Comment

This is GF on a gen strap

Amazing

Comment

Working...