• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

rush81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/12
VvdMJT.jpg

VvdkXA.jpg

Vvd22Q.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Wow... what is your wrist size? even midsize looks so big

rush81

14/12/12
Great difference on case and bracelet adjustment, so once you have seen the gen....

3362d7ff6982cd8524f95190a4f17551.jpg

b5c1a9eca63117865fbfb08b20fbecba.jpg

Jrl_leo

Known Member
17/1/19
USA Ohio
I just pulled the trigger on the two tone YG/SS BVF factory. I wanted the GF but was told by TD there was a 2 week wait right now. Will probably regret no waiting but to impatient. I’ll post some pics when I receive it

Theilluminati

11/3/19
Received my GF midsized. Build quality is great and the link quick release work great.

I’m really disappointed in the sound of the rotor. Not only is it extremely noisy rotating but when you even gentle tap the casing you can hear the internals jingling. Does anyone else have this issue that has the GF? Makes it sound really cheap and spoils everything else :(

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: vcappp

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yeah the Miyota spinning like a top can make a really good watch go bad quick on your wrist. Good news is, the foundation of the watch is good (excellent build quality as you say) - so you can read up on how to lubricate the bearings in a Miyota here, or take it to a smith and ask them to lubricate the rotor for you. Total luck of the draw with Miyotas!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Received my GF midsized. Build quality is great and the link quick release work great.

I’m really disappointed in the sound of the rotor. Not only is it extremely noisy rotating but when you even gentle tap the casing you can hear the internals jingling. Does anyone else have this issue that has the GF? Makes it sound really cheap and spoils everything else :(

My KOR is also noisy as hell, I don't mind that so much, but maybe if I lubricate the rotor and make it quieter, it would really make it perfect as you say.

Theilluminati

11/3/19
The yellow gold doesn’t look right. They can’t seem to get it looking gen unfortunately.