2018 new Santos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nelll View Post

I understand what you mean. It can be a deal braker for some people. With that fixed, and a crispier dial and a more robust bracelet, things could become serious. However, price would increase.
    I think I’m enough with flawless V6 old one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3kf did arrive yesterday. Silenced it and now i am good.

Comment

Black V6F with gen dial and gen rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
          Black V6F with gen dial and gen rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Beautiful! How did you get the gen rubber ? Didn't know there was a rubber option.

Comment

3kf did arrive yesterday. Silenced it and now i am good.[/QUOTE]

Looks good however the screw on the top right looks like it may come out? I had the same issues with loose screws on the gf bracelet with some falling out. Was going to order 3kf but looks like it may suffer the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post

Beautiful! How did you get the gen rubber ? Didn't know there was a rubber option.
              I got it here, a very good dealer of gen parts and accessories.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174900457256

By the way, can anyone tell if this date wheel will fit the Miyota movement on the Santos? one of these, and my Santos will be 90% there! (it isn't gen, but the font date seems correct for the black and blue models)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165183717344?

Comment

Originally posted by Omar9 View Post
                3kf did arrive yesterday. Silenced it and now i am good

Looks good however the screw on the top right looks like it may come out? I had the same issues with loose screws on the gf bracelet with some falling out. Was going to order 3kf but looks like it may suffer the same problem.

Unless I'm missing something, screwdriver + loctite = problem solved?
                Last edited by bigtiddygothgf; 07-01-22, 19:21.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtiddygothgf View Post

Unless I'm missing something, screwdriver + loctite = problem solved?
                  That's what I thought but on the gf bracelet they are not actual screws and are stuck in, some were secure and some would just spin around making it hard to take out and glue back etc. I only found all this out after I looked at the bracelet and a screw was missing after wearing it for 5 minutes lol.
                  Last edited by Omar9; 07-01-22, 20:09.

Comment

That's what I thought but on the gf bracelet they are not actual screws and are stuck in, some were secure and some would just spin around making it hard to take out and glue back etc. I only found all this out after I looked at the bracelet and a screw was missing after wearing it for 5 minutes lol.
                    Anyone know if the 3KF uses actual screws, or similar fake screws to GF?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, that is seriously fucked. how much harder would it have been for them to just use real screws, wtf. Thanks for clarifying that though. Did you buy from a TD? Are you sure your watch was a GF?

Comment

Yes it was via a td and I have shipped back for a refund as I'm sure a fair few would have dropped out with time as I wore the watch and after some research this has happened to others. Was considering to order a 3kf but waiting for now.
                        Last edited by Omar9; 09-01-22, 10:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Rearview View Post
                          Anyone know if the 3KF uses actual screws, or similar fake screws to GF?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                          but does the gen use real screws on the bracelet? It would seem very strange to me honestly. Does the GF 35mm, besides the defects of the character (too thin) and of the round second hand, have other defects? Is the mechanism reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by shaxx100 View Post
                            3kf did arrive yesterday. Silenced it and now i am good.
                            i got 3kf qc pics and my cartier @ 7 looks a little off like yours. is it noticeable on wrist?

Comment

Can you tell me if the medium size (35mm) has a bracelet sufficient for 19cm wrists?

Comment

Originally posted by mistersabs View Post

i got 3kf qc pics and my cartier @ 7 looks a little off like yours. is it noticeable on wrist?
                                Sorry for late response but i dont know whats wrong woth the 7. the cartier too close to number? This watch and dial looks very big on photos but in reality its so small. Literally unreadable for most people and even the person who wears it. I cannot read the cartier text up to 7cm. Ok i have glasses lol. The screw „problem“ i did not notice at all. Since the member in here pointed it out i look at it sometimes while taking a dump. I would never have seen this. And now have in mind that literally nobody know this cartier watch pitside watch nerds.

i think you should all lower you expectations in reps. A no go would be if the crystall falls out or bracelet is trash. I hope this wont be the case. If so i post it and try to inform you all.

i bought 3 watches in the past month:

santos 3kf, vsf starbucks and vsf pam.

the santos is by far my favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X