• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJ maker's cartier Panthère Secrete VS GEN

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thanks for posting. I too, am considering the GF for the wife.
Anyone bought one yet?
Would love to hear your impressions.

GF was closed down by the Chinese Authorities in December . All their watches , watch parts and machinery seized. You won't get a GF watch even if the TD's are still advertising them .

bignicklaw

Horology Curious
11/8/17
NYC Born and Raised...
Purchased one from Ryan @ InTime. Amazing quality and accuracy...Im slightly OCD and had difficulty telling the difference when having both a Gen and the Rep in hand.

Pope

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/19
Has anyone ordered the Cartier Panthere by KOR? I am trying to order by puretime but the first QC had an awfully shaped sapphire and now the second QC is crap as well (same defect), should I ask for another QC by KOR or is it hopeless and I should order a Panthere from an other factory?

Pope

15/2/19
After looking vids of the DJF model by other TDs I realized that their sapphires are just as bad and this problem is on all reps. Maybe the only solution is using a dremel to reshape it.

reptime101

15/9/18
Purchased one from Ryan @ InTime. Amazing quality and accuracy...Im slightly OCD and had difficulty telling the difference when having both a Gen and the Rep in hand.

still have the watch? can you post pics please.

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
Are there any men on here on the forum that wears this watch?

Last edited:

Personally

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Is there any newer review about Panthere ? Anyone bought it lately? I'm so interested about the gold one but can't really find a review and Sadly i suck on finding the flaws on replicas. Please help me out here I so want this watch for so long now

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Why no one replies here? Is there anyone who ha some experience?

Because unfortunately 98% of the people who post on here and the other rep forums are sadly only interested in 6 digit sports rolex reps.

The best advice I can give is take the plunge and buy one and judge for yourself. I've had to do it with countless reps like Franck Muller, Piaget, Nomos etc where people just aren't that interested in that model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally

Horology Curious
2/11/18
ssouthall6
Thank you so much for replying. So were these reps you were intrested in well repped at the end or you'd say were not worth your money? Im
really confused and even though I really want that Panthere watch in gold I can't just buy it and not be good at the end . I wish I could but then will be wasted money :(

extremecoolness

14/9/19
ssouthall6
Thank you so much for replying. So were these reps you were intrested in well repped at the end or you'd say were not worth your money? Im
really confused and even though I really want that Panthere watch in gold I can't just buy it and not be good at the end . I wish I could but then will be wasted money :(

I think ssouthall6 is right. Most people are on here to buy the 6 digit Rolex sports reps. But I think you will be impressed by any replica people advertise on this site. I was impressed with every replica I've bought from Puretime. There are several different models, but the pictures don't lie on the first page of this thread. Watch is probably NWBIG. I'm probably going to take a plunge.
https://puretimewatch.io/panthere-s...hite-dial-on-ss-rg-bracelet-ronda-quartz.html

farmersinsurance

18/10/19
Geneva, WA

While the modern iteration is typically seen as a woman's watch, let us all remember the greatness of this photo. I am thinking of pulling trigger on it, but wearing more of a bracelet than a watch

Newbreed97

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/7/20
​​​​​​Has anyone notice how easy it is to get 1:1 Cartier, for the price of a quartz watch 3k+ from Cartier themselves. Especially TD with replicated quartz movement, idk which factory making these but they are very much same idk about rep battery life lasting ~6 years but too all appearance they made perfect Cartier watches even the automatic 1847MC has been replicated 1:1.