• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Santos 100 V6F or V6

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Can you post pictures once you receive it mate? I like that one such much I was thinking on going gen

Reactions: Luvwatch

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Can you post pictures once you receive it mate? I like that one such much I was thinking on going gen

75a78aa9347924addc88745cf479bfef.jpg

Mate, I already have a two tone version. I like it so much that I’ve decided to buy two more.

It’s such a good rep that it makes no sense to buy gen.
If you want to spend in gen, buy Jaeger or Patek.

There’s no need to gen for the Santos.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

stoyania

15/4/16
Hi guys, I’m pulling the trigger for an al SS Cartier Santos 100 38mm and see the super rep version is form V6, but can’t find this version in the TD I use, only the V6F.

Can someone let me know if they’re the same factory, or where to find it.

Here’s the link from the one I found:
https://puretime.io/santos-100-38mm...-white-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a2824.html

Thanks a lot.

Luvwatch is the thickness really 16mm? or is that a mistake on the website? seems to me that it should not be more than 12mm. how thick are your other reps?

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Luvwatch great looking piece, wear it in good health!!! I am very tempted but as Stoyania mentioned my only concern would be the thickness stated on the website VS gen.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Luvwatch is the thickness really 16mm? or is that a mistake on the website? seems to me that it should not be more than 12mm. how thick are your other reps?

The thickness of the case including bezel is 11mm

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Anyone order V6 DLC no any info ? Is it miyota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Anyone order V6 DLC no any info ? Is it miyota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to buy the DLC. What I find in the photos is that the gen has a shiny polished line in the case’s sides that the V6 doesn’t have.

That’s the main difference I find by looking at the photos.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
I think the rep that Luvwatch mesured is his old purchase from 2 years ago. Has anyone received a V6F replica anytime soon? would be good to know what is the thickness of the latest version

That’s right buddy. I’ve already ordered the new V6F. I’ll post pics once I get it.

Reactions: stoyania

jz001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/18
Have you guys found the black 38mm version on puretime. I could only find it on intime.
Think I may just order this one. What do you guys think of it. Its my first replica watch so your thoughts are appreciated.

https://www.intime03.co/cartier/455...ack-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a1847-mc.html

Also, are you aware if its supposed to illuminate? havent seen any photos (real or replica) indicating this apart from one on TS-Watches

https://ts-watches.co/goods.php?ProId=23099

Thanks for the help