• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF cartier tank :)

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Is that ostrich? looks like the Chanel caviar leather.
Yeah got it from Ziczac and liked the texture.
The end of the strap looks really cool too.
7RX40.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

hulkamaphone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/1/19
Interesting that ZF decorated the movement. I ordered the AF version, so will be interesting to see how it compares in real life.

Reactions: vcappp

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
Interesting that ZF decorated the movement. I ordered the AF version, so will be interesting to see how it compares in real life.

How about your AF? mine is ZF..the quality is very good..dont know about the cabochon, its a bit light blue but overall great quality

hulkamaphone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/1/19
How about your AF? mine is ZF..the quality is very good..dont know about the cabochon, its a bit light blue but overall great quality

The AF is pretty good I have to say, however I've never seen the gen in real life so can't compare. I'm happy and so glad I went with the tank solo for my first rep. I might upgrade the strap down the track but for now its fine.

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
This is the Puretime 'large' RG Tank Louis to which I've fitted a gen croc strap from Ziczac leather. Puretime has it as a 'ladies' version, though they also have the real ladies version. This one is 33x25mm, the real ladies is 29x22mm. I used to wear a very similar one sizewise all the way through the 1970s...
https://puretime.io/tank-louis-ladie...da-quartz.html

The cabochon shape looks more accurate than past models.

CUVmK.jpg

Hi sir, how about the quality? Compare to gen n the gold plating?
since as long as i know the plating not very thick n good..
very interested about this model..
thank you

Peter Pan

29/1/13
Quality is great. The strap is rubbish and I immediately replaced it with a strap from ZicZac which is great quality

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
Quality is great. The strap is rubbish and I immediately replaced it with a strap from ZicZac which is great quality

Thank you Sir! im buying this now..:p:p
Do you buy the strap customized? or just as the website?

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
which tank solo (smallest size) with steel bracelett is atm the best out of the box?

ZF i find only the croco strap.....

ask for my girlfriend hehe

stoyania

15/4/16
which tank solo (smallest size) with steel bracelett is atm the best out of the box?

ZF i find only the croco strap.....

ask for my girlfriend hehe

i would like some advice on the topic also...i bought a K11 factory rep recently but the crystal glass is sticking slightly higher, not aligned with bezel height

Sinecure

Looking Around
12/11/19
After a few months, I decided to make my first purchase at PT.

I opted for a Cartier Tank Solo (AF 28mm). I am currently waiting for QC.

I look forward to posting photos of my new Tank.
Of course, if the Brazilian government does not intervene in my order!