• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF cartier tank :)

LeoZango

Known Member
16/9/17
60K32.md.jpg
60z9d.md.jpg
60yEZ.md.jpg
60ITR.md.jpg

Recieved mine from Toro a few days ago. The straps it came with were slightly too big, so in the pictures is a similar after-market replacement!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
[IMG2=JSON]Recieved mine from Toro a few days ago. The straps it came with were slightly too big, so in the pictures is a similar after-market replacement!

How big is your wrist? Interested in the same watch but my wrist is only 6.5 - 6.75"

Reactions: vcappp

poinds

17/4/17
60K32.md.jpg
60z9d.md.jpg
60yEZ.md.jpg
60ITR.md.jpg

Recieved mine from Toro a few days ago. The straps it came with were slightly too big, so in the pictures is a similar after-market replacement!

Which aftermarket replacement did you get and what's the width of the strap? I'm going to order this watch with Lucy.

LeoZango

Known Member
16/9/17
How big is your wrist? Interested in the same watch but my wrist is only 6.5 - 6.75"

Just under 6 and a quarter (inches), and the included strap was just slightly to big to wear comfortably because of where the clasp piece had to sit.

LeoZango

Known Member
16/9/17
Which aftermarket replacement did you get and what's the width of the strap? I'm going to order this watch with Lucy.

Just one from a local HSamuel (UK Jeweller). The strap size (at the lugs) is a standard 20mm (2cm), so you shouldn’t have trouble finding a strap which will fit.

poinds

17/4/17
Just ordered one from Lucy. Awaiting QC pics. My first Cartier rep, first dress rep, first rep with no seconds hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper33

Looking Around
14/5/18
I just received my first rep watch from Lucy. It looks great. Im trying to find a how-to on putting the clasp on. I cant find one. I've never owned a watch with a clasp. This may be a silly question. Can someone show me how its done? Thanks.

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Very unique! I love the texture. Personally would have gone with a black of the same type but I can see the appeal.

I bought in many colors, but ai think this one and olive green are the ones that fit it the most (in my opinion).

Peter Pan

29/1/13
Your crown looks a little different... more elongated? Maybe just the camera angle or is this a different model?

This is the Tank Louis Cartier 100th Anniversary (actually it is a fantasy model as the gen only exists in rose gold) and both crown and case (size and shape) are different from the Tank Solo you are probably referring to

Reactions: JDnTexas

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
This is the Tank Louis Cartier 100th Anniversary (actually it is a fantasy model as the gen only exists in rose gold) and both crown and case (size and shape) are different from the Tank Solo you are probably referring to

As you point out the elongated cabachon is correct for the Louis Cartier Tank . As you also point out this model can't currently be purchased in SS . I'm not sure you ever have been able to purchase the louis in SS ? You have been able to purchase it in white gold through the years ( not the current 100th anniversary as you point out).The louis No date large models I have seen always have the Cartier in the ten ( X) .

Last edited:

osw880

13/11/15
Your crown looks a little different... more elongated? Maybe just the camera angle or is this a different model?

Peter Pan This is fantastic! Tank Louis is the king of Tank... (Although I have Tank Solo, Louis is higher end/elegant model)

How do you like it? Share more photos *drool*

I think there is a RG version of Louis available on Puretime / Intime too. Might look into it more.

Reactions: thewatchgoon