• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF cartier tank :)

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
You also can find OEM Cartier strap on their website. You can buy it online
Price is 150€

If you got an answer from ZicZac please let me know. I'm interested too

hi yes I sent him an email and got a quick reply. I am going for a calf strap but not sure yet what colour and I need to get the strap measurements first. Do you also have the tank solo large with the "cartier" on the VII?

Edit: his custom straps are 45USD

Sandman0209

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/11
Does anyone have a link to the XL automatic version of the Men’s Tank Solo? I didn’t see it on TS’s site.

antiom85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/16
Woooww ???????? I am planning to order one L size.. very nice looking watch..

Of course will change the leather strap then..

It's the large one too. About the rep strap isn't so bad actually but anyway there is a custom strap from Ziczac on the way

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
very happy with mine with the ziczac custom strap!
1b4cbc8f34d204972210a0e85ec69454.jpg
adff0421d961c10ef7aec86d369f670a.jpg

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: frenchspeakk

GCasa

Horology Curious
13/6/18
Oh goodness. I might just pull the trigger and dive into the Cartier Tank (size L) as my first rep.

The ZF seems to be the way to go for this one, right?

Thank you all for the photo's and info! Very insightful.

justintimeee

12/8/17
I think I'm going to get one as well. Simple enough, quartz, and only $200. Not much gains IMO going to the gen.

Reactions: vcappp

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Just received the QCs and have a short question regarding the lugs, is it just me or is the strap uneven(One side lower than the other)? Especially on the bottom of the watch

Don't want to ship the watch and have the lug holes be at different heights.

http://i.imgur.com/o7JZugn.jpg

o7JZugn.jpg

Last edited:

Peter Pan

29/1/13
Just received the QCs and have a short question regarding the lugs, is it just me or is the strap uneven(One side lower than the other)? Especially on the bottom of the watch

Don't want to ship the watch and have the lug holes be at different heights.

http://i.imgur.com/o7JZugn.jpg

o7JZugn.jpg

I have a similar "issue" on my Tank. To be honest, when it is on the wrist, you don't see it anymore. So I wouldn't worry about it too much

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Thanks Peter Pan, got more pics today and that it's really minor like you said on other angles. Looking forward to having it in hand.

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Got my watch today, looks really good. Will post pictures tomorrow when I've got proper lighting.

Stuessi which specifications did you send to Ziczac for the strap dimensions? Did you order it with a normal clasp or did you make it fit for the included Cartier clasp?

DARKEST

5/4/06
There are some more Cartier Tanks as new releases on Puretime website. Does not state maker or price etc etc.