• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF cartier tank :)

hneiluj

Horology Curious
30/8/15
Hi
i want to buy unisex version (28mm). Which version do you recommand? ZF AF or GPF?
Thanks you in advance

Thiccboi

4/3/20
CONUS
Looking for the solo XL with a SS band. All td’s are out of stock. Anyone got one for sale?

SKnight

8/7/19
Does looks amazing in perlon strap!
thumbnail_image1_zpsjuxze1ht.jpg

Hey mate, the perlon strap looks great!

Could you tell me if that is a size L? And what are measurements of the perlon strap?

cheers.

AntiPessimist

Looking Around
21/4/20
Hi guys,
newbie here!

I am also pretty into the 27,5mm SS Tank Solo. Therefore I just soaked in the last 10 pages of this thread. Nevertheless I am still unsure which factory got closest to the gen. Is there maybe someone who can judge the timepieces from AF, K11F, GPF, ZF and can tell me which version is the best?

Would be very thankful for any answer!

Cheers!

TheController

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
Hey mate, the perlon strap looks great!

Could you tell me if that is a size L? And what are measurements of the perlon strap?

cheers.

It is size "Large" (Unisex) 27,5mm Width / 35mm height due to the "Cartier" writing in the "7". The "Small" (Women) size has the "Cartier" writing in the "10"

jonatutu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/12
Hi guys,
newbie here!

I am also pretty into the 27,5mm SS Tank Solo. Therefore I just soaked in the last 10 pages of this thread. Nevertheless I am still unsure which factory got closest to the gen. Is there maybe someone who can judge the timepieces from AF, K11F, GPF, ZF and can tell me which version is the best?

Would be very thankful for any answer!

Cheers!

I am also looking for a super rep.
What I have observe so far :
af - good caseset, bad crown, fat 'A' font on cartier
k11 - bad caseback corners, good crown, font is good
lmf - best caseset, smaller gem on crown, slightly fat 'A' font

Zf & GPF - not sure. Anyone can advise

Last edited:
Reactions: iamthedanger

frenchspeakk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/17
Looking for the solo XL with a SS band. All td’s are out of stock. Anyone got one for sale?

HI mate,
Are you looking for a stainless steel case Tank Solo quartz (large model) with the stainless steel bracelet ?
https://www.cartier.fr/fr/collectio...tank/tank-solo/w5200014-montre-tank-solo.html

I'm lookin for the same watch ! I don't know if the TD are doing this ?! I love this model.
I already have a AF version and a ZF version , but with leather straps.