Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

ZF cartier tank :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: nevermind delete

Comment

Got my watch today, looks really good. Will post pictures tomorrow when I've got proper lighting.

Stuessi which specifications did you send to Ziczac for the strap dimensions? Did you order it with a normal clasp or did you make it fit for the included Cartier clasp?

Comment

I got my QC pics from Lucy yesterday.
        Looks OK to my newbie eye

Comment

There are some more Cartier Tanks as new releases on Puretime website. Does not state maker or price etc etc.

Comment

On-wrist shot of mine, it's so nice! https://picr.me/image/VkeOd

Last edited by slashFAslash; 10-08-18, 14:22. Reason: Added link to high res pic

Comment

Recieved mine from Toro a few days ago. The straps it came with were slightly too big, so in the pictures is a similar after-market replacement!

Comment

Originally posted by LeoZango View Post
                [IMG2=JSON]Recieved mine from Toro a few days ago. The straps it came with were slightly too big, so in the pictures is a similar after-market replacement!
                How big is your wrist? Interested in the same watch but my wrist is only 6.5 - 6.75"

Comment

Recieved mine from Toro a few days ago. The straps it came with were slightly too big, so in the pictures is a similar after-market replacement!
                  Which aftermarket replacement did you get and what's the width of the strap? I'm going to order this watch with Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post

How big is your wrist? Interested in the same watch but my wrist is only 6.5 - 6.75"
                    Just under 6 and a quarter (inches), and the included strap was just slightly to big to wear comfortably because of where the clasp piece had to sit.

Comment

Originally posted by poinds View Post

Which aftermarket replacement did you get and what's the width of the strap? I'm going to order this watch with Lucy.
                      Just one from a local HSamuel (UK Jeweller). The strap size (at the lugs) is a standard 20mm (2cm), so you shouldn’t have trouble finding a strap which will fit.

Comment

Just one from a local HSamuel (UK Jeweller). The strap size (at the lugs) is a standard 20mm (2cm), so you shouldn’t have trouble finding a strap which will fit.
                        Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                        X