• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier insigma in X or VII depending on size - Tank Francaise/Anglaise

Vanderjam20

Looking Around
8/3/18
Hi all,

Just wanted to get in and hopefully get some insight on the Cartier insigma either being on the X or V of VII depending on the size of the watch.

It seems that either TDs are using the stock photos interchangeably as otherwise it seems that TW factory known for making these near super rep status missed something that is completely detectable quite easily at wrist distance.

I was this close to getting the Tank Francaise in small from Andrew at Trusty time before I noticed this deal breaker: http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_159&products_id=16243

For the small, it should be at the 10 not the 7 Roman numeral. Andrew was not able to assist as I don’t think he has the stock on hand to check. It just seems like for such a good rep otherwise, bit strange. That would have been perfect on the medium size but he said he doesn’t stock the medium size. Been the same for other TDs except Intime which i am still waiting for confirmation about.

Just thought something was weird - I know ladies watches don’t get nearly the same attention but still

Anyone bought either of these before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanderjam20

Looking Around
8/3/18
Hi all,

Just wanted to get in and hopefully get some insight on the Cartier insigma either being on the X or V of VII depending on the size of the watch.

It seems that either TDs are using the stock photos interchangeably as otherwise it seems that TW factory known for making these near super rep status missed something that is completely detectable quite easily at wrist distance.

I was this close to getting the Tank Francaise in small from Andrew at Trusty time before I noticed this deal breaker: [video]http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_159&products_id=16243[/video]

For the small, it should be at the 10 not the 7 Roman numeral. Andrew was not able to assist as I don’t think he has the stock on hand to check. It just seems like for such a good rep otherwise, bit strange. That would have been perfect on the medium size but he said he doesn’t stock the medium size. Been the same for other TDs except Intime which i am still waiting for confirmation about.

Just thought something was weird - I know ladies watches don’t get nearly the same attention but still

Anyone bought either of these before?

6dded9e85e236bcbc8426e2b7e51b4e6.jpg
2e6013dea689cc8b7ed4fa157a6affb6.jpg
b806153267cee8fcdcfb0cca8457420f.jpg
109b4395724384e6db8388a64e9eaaab.jpg

Sorry don’t know how to edit OP to include these images.