• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CALIBRE DE CARTIER JJF VS Gen side By Side

clockwork

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
22/12/07
I would like to buy on of them but if it is like other Miyota ... I have sold them because of the noise......

No chance to send to a watch smith to swap it for Swiss eta? Don’t care about cost

D

d4m.test

This looks good, especially if the noise can be reduced. Any updates on V2?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Look very slowly sales wish they fixing issues next Batch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Missing marker and hand screw position if fixed will be super Rep ...

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think same issue I though Fixed

waxonwaxoff

Horology Curious
24/9/17
I just received mine. I knew the noisy rotor was a thing, but surely it's not supposed to be this bad. It is so loud it's untrue. Sounds like something is moving about in the case. Even the tiniest flick of the wrist and it's just RATTLING really loudly.

I got it with Chazingtime, I'm guessing they would have told me if it was something uncommon?

It's a beautiful watch to look at, but unless I hang it up on my wall, it's no good. Unwearable.

Those that said they had issues with a noisy rotor, is this the same experience you had? Or have I got something additionally wrong with mine?

Sorry for the rant. Been a month of trying to get this and it's my first rep so been looking forward to it. Really gutted to be honest.

C43amg

Horology Curious
29/5/18
Missing marker and hand screw position if fixed will be super Rep ...

Hi :) literally was about to click buy then saw this.

Can you please explain what you mean by marker and hand screw position? A pic would be nice! Thanks heaps.