• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ebay straps for Santos

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
Hi guys,

I have the Santos XL and I'm looking to get a leather strap as mine came with a kevlar looking strap.

I can't afford the gen strap and I'm looking at those on ebay that go around $40 - 50. Example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Watch-B...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item588c69ff62

Can I get some comments as to whether it is worth it to buy such a strap? If you have photos, it would be must appreciated since those on ebay are taken from far away.

Thank you.

farquar

7/2/08
Id say yes, u will not find a cheaper alternative I bet..Im tempted to buy just to have a go at making one.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I bought one of these a long time ago. Better than the rep strap? Yes. But I can't really say they are good.

Red Ted

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/16
Bought one on eBay from watch republic...was ok but now bought original alligator one for £330. It’s worth getting as it is a super rep

Reactions: Luvwatch

PETRVSLXIX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/14
Bought one on eBay from watch republic...was ok but now bought original alligator one for £330. It’s worth getting as it is a super rep

Can you please tell where did you get you gen Cartier alligator band for your Santos? I am looking for a gen band but for a midsize Santos, do you have any tip for me? Many thanks :)

Luvwatch

21/8/14

Mate, could you post the link. I’m looking for a gen Kevlar or oem leather.

Thanks