• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for THIS Rep - Help!

zulang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/22
Europe
Dear members,
I felt in love with Cartier Santos SS but unlike many others I really wanna have the date on the dial. Unfortunately my wrist is 18cm/7inch so I am afraid that the Large version will be way to big, and the recent Santos in Medium does not have the date. Unhappy me. What I found is an "older" version of Santos Galbee with the date placed at cheeky 4.30h.... Full name should be "Santos Galbee Ref 2823, Size 32x45.
Does anyone know if there are/were Reps on the market or TDs who maybe can organize it? I really appreciate your help. thanks a lot.
Picture copi
ed from Chrono24:

zulang

5/5/22
Europe
Preferably the one mentioned above: ref 2823 SS with date.
but may I ask why there is “banned“ written in your profil?

zulang

5/5/22
Europe
alfajor I tried it; maybe its the shape of my wirst or just a matter of taste but for me it feels/looks to big. But thanks! :)
Mrco Unfortunately not. Seems like i have to wait for an used one on c24 if there will be good offers. And I am not in a hurry... But if you know someone please tell me! :)

Mrco

Horology Curious
18/9/21
zulang yeh I’m waiting on a used rep to pop up or a good deal on a gen on c24 too
Not sure if this watches are worth 3k usd as many are asking for

Reactions: zulang

zulang

5/5/22
Europe
zulang yeh I’m waiting on a used rep to pop up or a good deal on a gen on c24 too
Not sure if this watches are worth 3k usd as many are asking for
Did you got your gen? Or find a rep (with date) thats smaller than the 2018 version?