• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 35mm Santos Too Big For Womens Wrists?

bigben123

Looking Around
26/11/18
Do you guys think a 35mm Santos is too big for a womens wrist? I want to buy a 3KF 40mm for myself and a 35mm for the wife, but kinda scared itll look too big on her, since I see lots of guys here buying the 35mm for themselves. I have not seen the watch in real life, so I have no idea how big it is or how it looks on a womens wrist. And do you think 3KF is a good choice? I have spent hours reading through the post and still cant get a definitive consensus on 3KF, BVF, and GF. Thanks guys.

InnerSelfAnglage

Horology Curious
25/12/21
35mm Santos can be too large for some men or too small for some women, it really depends on the wrist size and how someone likes to wear their watch. Just don't let her catch you sharing her measurements with strangers... But I've seen slender women rock the 35mm, even though the Santos tend to wear larger than similar-width round watches, so if she likes the style go for it.

You haven't found definitive consensus on the factory because it doesn't exist, though there are a few possible leaders on a specific model-by-model basis. Otherwise if you can't see a clear winner, they're all winners if you're feeling optimistic.

Which models are you looking at? And the Santos Dumont comes in smaller sizes in case you still feel 35mm is large.