• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Santos Batch 3K (medium) - October 2021

wachnoob007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/17
Hi all, thought I’d create a forum to discuss the medium size 35mm of the Cartier Santos by 3k factory (new batch).

The most popular factories are currently the GF and BVF. However they all have their flaws (such as crystal issues, and floating R, etc).

Hopefully we can discuss the new 3K medium santos once orders come in and have a lot of pictures and discuss about the overall quality of the watch and bracelet feel, and compare it to the other factories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
I cant find a stainless steel 3KF medium on any TD's website, anyone know who has them? Endlinks look to fit way better than the GF imo.

wachnoob007

28/9/17
I asked hont he said he could source one for me, as for td I’m not sure it’s pretty new still, maybe give it a week or so

Gin

6/10/21
Yes I saw Federico wearing a black santos in the netflix series "Five Juanas". After that, I have been salivating after it. I wanted the white dial with blue hands but now lusting after the black one as well. Hope that we can get a good gen/rep comparison from this chat.

Gin

6/10/21
Seems like theres no full SS 35mm 3k Santos available, is it?

You can check with the TD to source one for you. I am looking at the GF V2 SS 35mm Santos as well. I have seen members here posting pictures of it but do not see it on Puretime.

What I would really like is to see the comparison between the 3KF new batch and the GF with the gen 35mm - for both the black and white dials.

wachnoob007

28/9/17
I’ve seen people saying the new batch of BVF with the floating Cartie“R” problem being fixed all adds to the difficulty of choosing!

domparion

Horology Curious
28/6/21
I’m interested too, especially the bracelet quality. My GF medium santos bracelet screws are almost popping out. No the best quality. Looking to replace it with a bracelet from 3kf or bvf.