• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi guys, 1st awful experience...

Chiku

Horology Curious
24/7/21
Hi! I am new here in the forum, this place seems excellent to me! I only regret not having found it sooner. I have suffered for several years with lying Aliexprsss sellers trying to find the best and most perfect replicas already, which I am very demanding.
I see that here is recommend real professional and serious sellers.

If someone can give me an advice or recommendation to buy a Santos SS Blue face 40mm, I don't know which is the best option between GF, BVF, KOR?
Who can be my advisor??

Enviado desde mi SM-N9750 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Barcino

hm11esh

4/9/18
I have prucahsed the GF with white dial in the past and have no complaints. pretty sure the blue will be as good but from from memory, i dont think any of them were that far off fromt he genuine in terms of size, looks and how the bracelet worked. once you use a TD here you wont need ali express

Chiku

Horology Curious
24/7/21
Thanks for your reply!

Maybe you can also help me with a question ... Before 6 months I bought a GMT II Noob Factory with mov 3285 I used just 3 times, but I submerged it in water by accident and it filled with water, the machinery was damaged, do you know where I can buy a 3285 movement or do you know who can fix it for me? ?
Here in my country is not professional in this area of replica watches, Just simple watchmakers who don't understand or very good watchmakers who don't want to come in with copies...

hm11esh

4/9/18
Thanks for your reply!

Maybe you can also help me with a question ... Before 6 months I bought a GMT II Noob Factory with mov 3285 I used just 3 times, but I submerged it in water by accident and it filled with water, the machinery was damaged, do you know where I can buy a 3285 movement or do you know who can fix it for me? ?
Here in my country is not professional in this area of replica watches, Just simple watchmakers who don't understand or very good watchmakers who don't want to come in with copies...

you can find a replacement 3285 movement or ask a dealer on this site. just search for trusted dealers and you will find a list.

Also it would help if I knew where you are from.Did you leave the crown open and submerged the watch in the water? you can PM me if you like

Reactions: Chiku

Chiku

Horology Curious
24/7/21
you can find a replacement 3285 movement or ask a dealer on this site. just search for trusted dealers and you will find a list.

Also it would help if I knew where you are from.Did you leave the crown open and submerged the watch in the water? you can PM me if you like
Excellent, thanks for your reply!
I will send you by pm!
Again, thanks so much for your help.

Enviado desde mi SM-N9750 mediante Tapatalk