• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Bulgari Octo Finissimo Carbon

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
No way. Take a look at the watch as it has a minute repeater. It will be the last complication function successfully replicated by the rep factories.
I am very positive that no factory can make a minute repeater mechanism in its reps in the next 10 years in an acceptable price range. Actually I will be the first to buy any DHgate or Aliexpress quality rep they make as long as they manage to get the minute repeater right.

DarqueBark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/10
I disagree; I think this watch looks terrible. It's as if someone took it straight out of the 3d printer. What's up with the striations on the case and the cutouts for the hour markers on the dial? It's literally like the watch I 3d printed a number of years back. The case looks horrendously unfinished and unrefined.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I like that it has a matching carbon bracelet. That seems overlooked by most other brands/watches. Except maybe Panerai.

Sorry, did panerai have or have carbon bracelets?
As far as I remember, all the models from the carbotec went on rubber. There is a ceramic bracelet, but you won’t surprise anyone now ...

Klaus Klum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/4/20
This one should be impossible to replicate ... unfortunately.