Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton

Incoming from the Gate...will let you know... Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

And here it is...

Comment

WingNut looks quite impressive on the pic! how is the quality of this rep?

Comment

Originally posted by stoyania View Post
        WingNut looks quite impressive on the pic! how is the quality of this rep?
        Quality is nice, substantial...

Of course everything is faux, it's just an open heart, but well put together and they did a good job of replicating movement. The Gen is a manual wind specially made movement and the watch is super thin, the rep is an auto and doesn't come close in terms of thickness.

The one thing is I got this on the rubber strap and it is vey short, I have a 6.75 wrist and it just fits...any larger wrist and you'd be dissappointmed. I've noticed that with some reps I've gotten from the Gate, the straps tend to run smaller, not made for those with large wrists, so make sure you check on that before buying.

All in all a fun, interesting watch.

Comment

I'm surprised with how the watch looks. I didn't know BVLGARI made these type of designs for men. I've mostly looked at their watches for women.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirMK View Post
            I'm surprised with how the watch looks. I didn't know BVLGARI made these type of designs for men. I've mostly looked at their watches for women.
            I happen to like Bulgari...they have some good looking pieces...but you need to like having their name prominently displayed on most.

Comment

Working...
            X