Bvlgari Diagono Retorgrade - From First Ironman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bvlgari Diagono Retorgrade - From First Ironman

Hey -Does anyone know if this watch is repped? It can be seen worn by Tony Stark in the first Ironman movie. Here is a link to pictures...

http://www.worldwatchreview.com/2008...se-gold-watch/

It hasn't been repped.

If the Mods and Admins think your question is stupid we will set you on fire. Thank you.

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us...

WISE WORDS FROM GUANACO: Guys, worry not, for tentacle rape cures everything.

Comment

Actually Guanaco, there is a rep available, just not through any of the trusted dealers, and by all accounts that I have seen, the rep is overpriced and prone to breaking. Which probably explains WHY none of our trusted dealers carry it yet...

However, IF you MUST HAVE this watch... RayM50... google is your friend... posting multiple threads with the same question and repliwatch, however, may not be...
      Ziggyzumba - ~... I would like to add the following: other than POTR and myself,
      it doesn't seem as if anyone here has ever held, let alone seen a genuine vintage Miligauss. ...~
      - 05 March 2008 - RWG

Comment

Originally posted by POTR, post: 579690
        Actually Guanaco, there is a rep available, just not through any of the trusted dealers, and by all accounts that I have seen, the rep is overpriced and prone to breaking. Which probably explains WHY none of our trusted dealers carry it yet...

However, IF you MUST HAVE this watch... RayM50... google is your friend... posting multiple threads with the same question and repliwatch, however, may not be...
        Just checked the site, all of the pictures they have are of genuine watches. They're a Scam site. God knows what they will send you IF they send you anything at all, lol.

If the Mods and Admins think your question is stupid we will set you on fire. Thank you.

Comment

Would be nice to see this baby repped...

Comment

Doing some forum necromancy I see.

Comment

Had a chance To see it for the first in the flesh at Bvlgari Dubai Mal, probably one of the nicest watches ever.

Pinot sure they can easliy rep the dial.

Comment

I want this watch

Comment

Working...
                X