• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bvlgari GF vs Gen

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hello guys I was just viewing the Bvlgari Magnesium from the GF factory ! However, I just wanted to know is there only one version of the watch or there are a few versions of the same watch ? Because some pictures indicate that the date font is correct while others indicate that there is a mistake in the font ? I am really confused ! Thanks in advance !

That's what I'm asking about if someone order watch plz show us full DW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
If they correct DW , it's mean only crown Flaw and maybe correct in next batch

D

d4m.test

Hello guys I was just viewing the Bvlgari Magnesium from the GF factory ! However, I just wanted to know is there only one version of the watch or there are a few versions of the same watch ? Because some pictures indicate that the date font is correct while others indicate that there is a mistake in the font ? I am confused ! Thanks in advance !

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Owners need to know about the bezel.

I have had mine a while now and almost lost the bezel. As is common on reps the Ceramic bezel is attached with double sided tape.
I live in a humid and hot climate. Moisture had deteriorated the adhesion and the bezel came away. Fortunately it was not lost or damaged and I re-attached it with a small amount of clear epoxy adhesive . It is now solid and going nowhere.

I would advise check the bezel and if it seems at all insecure, do the same .

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Doesn't surprise me @timnic54 but good on you for letting everyone know

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Video support You ku App sorry

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Has anyone tried buying this in the past couple weeks or so? Is there a v2 on the way?
@Repworld

Sent funds to my go-to TD only to find out that blue and silver dials are out of stock.
Just when I thought we were over that MO.... :facepalm:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
It’s good news out of stock , I wish they correct the crown will super perfect

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
It’s good news out of stock , I wish they correct the crown will super perfect

Unless you've already paid for it 3 weeks ago and were comfortable with minor flaws, that is.

Dark grey is still available though.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That’s why I never buy v1 anyway wait for next batch