• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bvlgari GF vs Gen

Kestembaum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/7/19
EU
amazing! even a friend of mine who works at the Bulgari company got to see the photos and almost didn't believe in the quality of the REP

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think this Rep discontinued..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlobetrotterBoy

24/3/17
It's strange that on the NWBIG thread it says the latest version is a super rep but here it's said V2 has the crown and DW flaws which suggests v1 is better

MB62

10/3/18
This Rep is still for sale and I am thinking of ordering one.

Just one question guys: how does the material on the lugs stand after a year of use?
It looks like it might come off easy..

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
This Rep is still for sale and I am thinking of ordering one.

Just one question guys: how does the material on the lugs stand after a year of use?
It looks like it might come off easy..

You should order one. It's a great watch. Looks like you've been on the fence on this watch for a while. I'd order before they don't make them anymore. I've learned that with a couple reps I waited on. I do have a used one that has issues in the for sale section now as well if you just wanted to try it out for little investment and not do the whole TD waiting game. Either way you go you go it's a cool watch.

mister_mayhem

9/9/21
Hi guys,
Has anyone opted for the pink dial? The blue one is great but the pink one is looking also stunning in my opinion. Thank you in advance :)

clk168

20/11/21
Hi guys,
Has anyone opted for the pink dial? The blue one is great but the pink one is looking also stunning in my opinion. Thank you in advance :)
I may be wrong but there isn't any gen with a pink dial. There's a brown one, perhaps that's what they were trying to copy but failed.

Reactions: mister_mayhem

Deals789

Horology Curious
15/1/13
Could anybody here point to. TD that can still source this watch. PT and Andrew said it's hard to find