Bvlgari GF vs Gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulvillo, post: 3672807, member: 65477
    Unless you've already paid for it almost a month ago, indeed.
    Hi , Did u recived the watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey mate, no I did not @Repworld
      According to my TD they're going to be available in November only.

I've contacted a different TD, who told me they DO have stock for all dials.
      Maybe that's the older version with wrong DW in stock, but don't feel like sending funds and test my luck again.

If not, then there's no such thing as a "new version" with corrected DW and crown, or even worse, my TD is full of sh*t - which I don't want to believe.

Makes me wonder how such an "unpopular" model became unavailable so fast, meanwhile factories are still trying to correct ridiculously minor flaws, and is still unavailable?

Comment

Originally posted by paulvillo, post: 3723423, member: 65477

Maybe that's the older version with wrong DW in stock, but don't feel like sending funds and test my luck again.

If not, then there's no such thing as a "new version" with corrected DW and crown, or even worse, my TD is full of sh*t - which I don't want to believe.

Makes me wonder how such an "unpopular" model became unavailable so fast, meanwhile factories are still trying to correct ridiculously minor flaws, and is still unavailable?
        This means that there is a new version released and the TD who has stock will be selling you the old version with the old date wheel !

Comment

Ok no problem u already waiting let’s see new correction Batch , it look like popular and Good sales in China

Comment

You need to know guys all flaws intentionally , it’s marketing Game , what’s the purpose of this Flaws and crow and GF purchase used Gen for replication that’s why I never bought v1

Comment

Originally posted by paulvillo, post: 3723423, member: 65477

Did u recive ?

Comment

Originally posted by Prof360, post: 3723556, member: 158100
                This means that there is a new version released and the TD who has stock will be selling you the old version with the old date wheel !
                The date wheel is correct on mine
                After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Originally posted by timnic54, post: 3767073, member: 121094
                  The date wheel is correct on mine
                  Crown !

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld, post: 3767097, member: 142236
                    Crown !

No Crown is wrong but it is very minor. Only we lunatics will ever know !
                    After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

I am so tempting now. which color do you guys think is the best tho??

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by happydoodle, post: 3767172, member: 157071

Sent from the RWI App
                        Blue for Sure Rep replicated From Gen Blue, 2017 there’s Yellow so expect it

Comment

Originally posted by happydoodle, post: 3767172, member: 157071

Sent from the RWI App
                          I chose blue when they were first introduced. Very happy with it.

Comment

I just got my QC pics.. they still have the same crown (not corrected).. but i think i'll live with it.. i don't think its an easy giveaway from far.. even from near for untrained eyes..

Cant wait to rock my silver magnesium!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin86, post: 3774008, member: 88684
                              I just got my QC pics.. they still have the same crown (not corrected).. but i think i'll live with it.. i don't think its an easy giveaway from far.. even from near for untrained eyes..

Cant wait to rock my silver magnesium!!
                              Maybe first batch sure a new ?

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld, post: 3775032, member: 142236
                                Maybe first batch sure a new ?

Well, i ordered mine earlier this month.. and had to wait more than a week for the QC pics.. i assume it's the latest batch..

Comment

Working...
                                X