• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gen color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld, post: 3668973, member: 142236
      That’s why I never buy v1 anyway wait for next batch
      Not the point. Just wanted to make sure if anyone after these in either blue or silver dial is on the same boat mate.

Comment

This watch not cheap Gen price 4,628 $

Comment

I thought Max 1800 $

Comment

Originally posted by paulvillo, post: 3668990, member: 65477
            Not the point. Just wanted to make sure if anyone after these in either blue or silver dial is on the same boat mate.
            Aha I didn’t order it maybe some members can help , I wish show us some pics when recive

Comment

Yeah, that was my only question to y'all gang.
              Anyone successfully ordered this in either blue or silver dial in the past few weeks?

Comment

Does out of stock means that there might be a second version on the way ?

Comment

Just got an email from my TD saying it's out of stock because a new version is due by "the beginning" of October

Comment

This is awesome news ! If they fix the crown issue and date font, this is going to be a super rep for sure !

Comment

Can't wait till October when they fix the date font and crown but spell magnesium wrong and change the dial color [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Prof360, post: 3672563, member: 158100
                        This is awesome news ! If they fix the crown issue and date font, this is going to be a super rep for sure !
                        Unless you've already paid for it almost a month ago, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ssouthall6, post: 3672678, member: 73240
                          Can't wait till October when they fix the date font and crown but spell magnesium wrong and change the dial color [emoji849]
                          That seriously made me laugh [emoji23]
                          But hey, who cares? In the end I'll still have my money with the TD and I can choose another watch I didn't want in the first place..... the true nature of TDs never gets old

Comment

Originally posted by paulvillo, post: 3672822, member: 65477
                            That seriously made me laugh [emoji23]
                            But hey, who cares? In the end I'll still have my money with the TD and I can choose another watch I didn't want in the first place..... the true nature of TDs never gets old
                            Share pics plz when recive

Comment

did anyone get the version with the updated DW?

Comment

Originally posted by stoyania, post: 3713958, member: 124942
                                did anyone get the version with the updated DW?
                                There is 2 versions of the watch.
                                However, I think that it is by luck to either get the updated DW or not !
                                What do you think ?

Comment

Working...
                                X