• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bvlgari GF vs Gen

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This watch not cheap Gen price 4,628 $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I thought Max 1800 $

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Not the point. Just wanted to make sure if anyone after these in either blue or silver dial is on the same boat mate.

Aha I didn’t order it maybe some members can help , I wish show us some pics when recive

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Yeah, that was my only question to y'all gang.
Anyone successfully ordered this in either blue or silver dial in the past few weeks?

D

d4m.test

Does out of stock means that there might be a second version on the way ?

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Just got an email from my TD saying it's out of stock because a new version is due by "the beginning" of October :(

D

d4m.test

This is awesome news ! If they fix the crown issue and date font, this is going to be a super rep for sure !

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Can't wait till October when they fix the date font and crown but spell magnesium wrong and change the dial color [emoji849]

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Can't wait till October when they fix the date font and crown but spell magnesium wrong and change the dial color [emoji849]

That seriously made me laugh [emoji23]
But hey, who cares? In the end I'll still have my money with the TD and I can choose another watch I didn't want in the first place..... the true nature of TDs never gets old :(

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That seriously made me laugh [emoji23]
But hey, who cares? In the end I'll still have my money with the TD and I can choose another watch I didn't want in the first place..... the true nature of TDs never gets old :(

Share pics plz when recive

D

d4m.test

did anyone get the version with the updated DW?
There is 2 versions of the watch.
However, I think that it is by luck to either get the updated DW or not !
What do you think ?

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Hey mate, no I did not @Repworld
According to my TD they're going to be available in November only.

I've contacted a different TD, who told me they DO have stock for all dials.
Maybe that's the older version with wrong DW in stock, but don't feel like sending funds and test my luck again.

If not, then there's no such thing as a "new version" with corrected DW and crown, or even worse, my TD is full of sh*t - which I don't want to believe.

Makes me wonder how such an "unpopular" model became unavailable so fast, meanwhile factories are still trying to correct ridiculously minor flaws, and is still unavailable?

D

d4m.test

Hey mate, no I did not @Repworld
According to my TD they're going to be available in November only.

I've contacted a different TD, who told me they DO have stock for all dials.
Maybe that's the older version with wrong DW in stock, but don't feel like sending funds and test my luck again.

If not, then there's no such thing as a "new version" with corrected DW and crown, or even worse, my TD is full of sh*t - which I don't want to believe.

Makes me wonder how such an "unpopular" model became unavailable so fast, meanwhile factories are still trying to correct ridiculously minor flaws, and is still unavailable?
This means that there is a new version released and the TD who has stock will be selling you the old version with the old date wheel !

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ok no problem u already waiting let’s see new correction Batch , it look like popular and Good sales in China

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
You need to know guys all flaws intentionally , it’s marketing Game , what’s the purpose of this Flaws and crow and GF purchase used Gen for replication that’s why I never bought v1