• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulgari Octo Finissimo BV 7mm.

Excaleben

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/21
Asked again but no word yet on a release date for the titanium unfortunately. Hopefully it's in progress.

If I hear anything will update the thread.

If I was the factory I would also wait to announce that the most popular color is on the way its more time to sell the not so in demand colors allthoug they are beautifull. Still hoping you post some pics when your two watches arrive :).

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
If I was the factory I would also wait to announce that the most popular color is on the way its more time to sell the not so in demand colors allthoug they are beautifull. Still hoping you post some pics when your two watches arrive :).

Probably, true, I'll definitely pick up the titanium if they release, as that was my preference, the blue/black just caught my eye ;)

I predict another week, 2 max, they've started moving so definitely soon, excited to see them in real life.

Will add some photos when they arrive, but have put my QC pics for both the black and blue in this thread already (post 29) so don't expect them to be too different :thumbsup:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...octo-fenissimo-bv-7mm?p=10353558#post10353558

pip72

21/2/19
Which TD Caries this? I looked on PT and could not find this.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Which TD Caries this? I looked on PT and could not find this.

It may not be on websites but I just emailed my TD (Truetime168) when I saw this thread and she sourced in the market for me.

Am sure other TDs can source too. I just specified the new BVF Octo 7mm and sent what was in the first post.

pip72

21/2/19
Any modders out there that can make the case thinner? I purchased the Octo Titanium 9.5 version.

Reactions: KOT1917

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Got mind through today. Its already pictured in the thread (got it from jb3md) but more pics never hurt. I see what people say about sizing it. Not the easiest job ever. Luckily i have a lot of tools :p
jwC0nE.jpg

jwCFft.jpg

jwCfQF.jpg

jwCS22.jpg

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Beautiful & well wear Sir :thumbsup:

The thickness is unreal versus GEN of 6.4mm. Awesome work by the factory and the blue dial really pops:cool:

My blue was was semi DOA so is off for repair at the mo. Didn't keep time & wouldn't wind so something amiss.
Should be repairable though.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Beautiful & well wear Sir :thumbsup:

The thickness is unreal versus GEN of 6.4mm. Awesome work by the factory and the blue dial really pops:cool:

My blue was was semi DOA so is off for repair at the mo. Didn't keep time & wouldn't wind so something amiss.
Should be repairable though.

Ah thats a shit start for a great looking watch. Hope its fixable. Pretty sure its quite a common micro rotor movement so if nothing else a replacement should be available. One thing i noticed is the screws holding the clasp to the bracelet were a bit loose, so worth at least nipping up if not a drop of loctite for anyone who get the watch. No doubt impossible to source if they fall out.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
[mention]Dr Fun Socks [/mention] really nice mate! I will wait for the titanium version. Saw a seller on IG rocking it but none of our TDs until now….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
[mention]Dr Fun Socks [/mention] really nice mate! I will wait for the titanium version. Saw a seller on IG rocking it but none of our TDs until now….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get them all haha! Blue dial is great, love how wide and well gradiented the sunburst is. I’ll probably jump on the ti version too, just not sure if a grey dial is for me. Its the only colour of 15400 i ended up selling due to not wearing it.

chad_thunderclock

Horology Curious
14/7/19
Where is the best TD to source this right now?

ToroBravo said not available. Am waiting on a few others to reply back.

I will edit this comment with more information as I receive it.

Excaleben

5/5/21
Anyone get the titanium one yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think the Titanium one is officially out or announced in the new slimmer case. We have heard its supposed to be coming but I dont see the color anywhere available yet. Do you have any sources where it says its available in the newer 7mm thin case ?

superio80

Looking Around
19/2/22
Hi there,
Do you all find that the smaller clock on the replica is positioned higher and towards the centre of the watch, as compared to the gen version, which is positioned lower and more towards the left?

Looks quite obvious to me. :confused:

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Yes it is. It was on the old, thicker version, and it is on this one.
The only chance, when using movement with an asymmetric rotor, which is at least somewhat similar to gen.
If this does not suit you, then only models with a central second hand, like Solotempo or Roma, there the thickness of the gen is higher, and the rotor is located classically, correspondingly, the REP solotempo looks closer, although it does not have that style, and by the way, it seems that it was not produced in a titanium case.

Reactions: Excaleben

Excaleben

5/5/21
Yes it is. It was on the old, thicker version, and it is on this one.
The only chance, when using movement with an asymmetric rotor, which is at least somewhat similar to gen.
If this does not suit you, then only models with a central second hand, like Solotempo or Roma, there the thickness of the gen is higher, and the rotor is located classically, correspondingly, the REP solotempo looks closer, although it does not have that style, and by the way, it seems that it was not produced in a titanium case.

Allthough this is a really easy to tell rep if you know what you are looking for its just a gorgeous model so I dont mind it at all. I just hope we get info on a titanium version soon as I think many are holding out for that one including me.

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Definitely a cool watch, other than the thinner case the crown also looks much better than the previous thicker version. The second hand position bugs me though as it spoils the harmony of the dial IMO. Gen has a very balanced look. Still might consider getting one, maybe with a black dial. Although I have not seen a blue gen the rep dial blue shade seems quite different. Isn't it? Here a gen on ch24
https://www.chrono24.com/bulgari/bu...steel-extra-thin-40-mm-103431--id23281629.htm

pip72

21/2/19
Can someone send me the link to a TD that's sourcing this watch?