• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulgari Octo Finissimo BV 7mm.

chad_thunderclock

Horology Curious
14/7/19
Can someone send me the link to a TD that's sourcing this watch?

After messaging several and either not getting replies or very slow replies: Hont sourced mine very quickly. I bought it but its not arrived yet. I talked to them using their whatsapp number.

Get their phone number by going to their website linked at the top of their page then using the phone number on whatever URL their website now is. https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/hontwatch

(I wont post their website in case it changes and because some scammers give fake numbers/urls.)

To get an idea of timelines check my post about ordering this watch which I will keep updating: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-first-order-with-hont-7mm-thick-bulgari-octo

I will post pics on this thread and that thread when (hopefully) the watch arrives.

Hope this helps and Im not shilling an AD too much. They were like 10x faster at responding than the other TDs I contacted for this particular 7mm Octo.

Reactions: P..DR..D and pip72

Excaleben

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/21
Everytime I see a post on this thread I hope it is the announcement of the 7mm Titanium version :(. Maybe its time for me to settle for the older version as I dont really like the new color ways of the 7mm.

carborit

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
16/7/22
I don't think the difference in thickness will be noticeable on the wrist, I have the original watch and will order this one soon and share the difference

Reactions: vcappp and KOT1917

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I don't think the difference in thickness will be noticeable on the wrist, I have the original watch and will order this one soon and share the difference

Awesome, look forward to the comparison so.

In the meantime, don't be shy about sharing pics of your GEN, we love all watches here :thumbsup:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Of course, I'd be happy to share :thumbsup:

Awesome, look forward to it.

Picked up the blue and black reps myself.
Blue is getting replaced (issue with movement) and black is currently with a friend.

Full disclosure, time keeping not the best on them but they look awesome in real life.

The depth variance is minuscule versus GEN with the subdial placement being the most noticeable difference.

And if / when the titanium one comes out, I'll definitely add it to my collection, but my TD has said no sign yet.

Reactions: carborit

carborit

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
16/7/22
Awesome, look forward to it.

Picked up the blue and black reps myself.
Blue is getting replaced (issue with movement) and black is currently with a friend.

Full disclosure, time keeping not the best on them but they look awesome in real life.

The depth variance is minuscule versus GEN with the subdial placement being the most noticeable difference.

And if / when the titanium one comes out, I'll definitely add it to my collection, but my TD has said no sign yet.

Octo finissimo replica may be one of the hardest watches to make...

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Octo finissimo replica may be one of the hardest watches to make...

They managed it though, and got the thickness very close.
A decent replica imo. Waiting on the titanium, but the blue and black look nice.

Movement, off wrist, of course is different, as is the subdial placement, but on wrist it's very nice and <1mm difference to its genuine counterpart.

Still waiting on those GEN pics btw, don't be shy ;)

carborit

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
16/7/22
They managed it though, and got the thickness very close.
A decent replica imo. Waiting on the titanium, but the blue and black look nice.

Movement, off wrist, of course is different, as is the subdial placement, but on wrist it's very nice and <1mm difference to its genuine counterpart.

Still waiting on those GEN pics btw, don't be shy ;)

I'm going to take it out of my safe and post the photos today :thumbsup:

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'm going to take it out of my safe and post the photos today :thumbsup:

Quick FYI that the forum is gonna be offline in about 13 mins until Monday, for upgrades, so look forward to next weeks pics :thumbsup:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
And the titanium is available

I have pictures but no time to upload

Oh very nice, thanks for the update (y)

I'll reach out to my TD so.

Hopefully when you get some time we'll get a chance to drool over them.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Oh very nice, thanks for the update (y)

I'll reach out to my TD so.

Hopefully when you get some time we'll get a chance to drool over them.
zo8WhY.jpg

zo8anD.jpg

zo85Rs.jpg

ahirsh

Looking Around
27/5/22
Hont said Titanium was unavailable. Have sent him these photos, maybe it’s just so new that he didn’t know! Will see what he comes back with.

Please can anyone else post their success or TD feedback for the new 7mm Titanium.

@Swiss_goupil - what source did you use for this? Have you got a TD that can supply please…

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Apparently it only has the titanium apparence- it is SS but not 100% sure

Pictures received from a non TD dealer so won’t pass details on this thread

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Apparently it only has the titanium apparence- it is SS but not 100% sure

Pictures received from a non TD dealer so won’t pass details on this thread

Thanks bro,

The titanium version, per the Bvlgari website, is 5.15mm, and the SS models were 6.4mm.

The latest BVF rep was advertised at 7mm and measured in at 7.12mm, which is unreal.

So I suspect if this is 'titanium appearance' it'll be the 7mm variant.

But it looks very very nice, and tbh, to me, ~2mm on the wrist is hardly a deal breaker. Not when the previous ones were all around 10mm.

Will see what my TD comes back with too, have fired off an email.

But thank you for the pictures, definitely good news.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

ahirsh

Looking Around
27/5/22
Hont said Titanium was unavailable. Have sent him these photos, maybe it’s just so new that he didn’t know! Will see what he comes back with.

Please can anyone else post their success or TD feedback for the new 7mm Titanium.

@Swiss_goupil - what source did you use for this? Have you got a TD that can supply please…
Hont is still saying that this Ti 7mm is unavailable.
Despite sending the photos and telling him that it is a brand-new BV Factory release.

Any TD suggestions for such a new version?
Much appreciated.

Reactions: pip72