• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL shipping is worry-free for shipping to Philippines!

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
49eb215774cf51e7f68e86cea8d8a13c.png

Went ahead to order a PAM005 Noob v4 from a non-TD and had it delivered to the Philippines via DHL as it was recommended by my dealer.

In the not so recent past, having to import goods to the Philippines brought anxiety to online shoppers here in the Philippines because of the fear of seizure from corrupt Bureau of Customs officers and because of how slooooow clearance processing takes place. A lot has changed since the President Duterte was elected into office. What used to take MONTHS of clearance processing at the Customs office now just took a few MINUTES.

:3

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Yadda Yadda

starlight001

Looking Around
9/7/17
Hello marimar! When you used DHL, did they deliver straight to your doorstep or did you have to pick up from the customs office?

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Its really has nothing to do with Duterte being the President, last year I had DHL shipments flagged at Customs ..
This year its a lot better via DHL.

Use EMS and I am sure you will end up falling in line for hours at the CMEC Customs office in Pasay.

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
Its really has nothing to do with Duterte being the President, last year I had DHL shipments flagged at Customs ..
This year its a lot better via DHL.

Use EMS and I am sure you will end up falling in line for hours at the CMEC Customs office in Pasay.

Did those shipments that were flagged contain reps? How did you handle the situation! And what made you conclude that shipments this year will be better with DHL?

Sent from the RWI App

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Did those shipments that were flagged contain reps? How did you handle the situation! And what made you conclude that shipments this year will be better with DHL?

Sent from the RWI App

Well, probably he received watches that were sent through DHL this year with nary an issue. But interested to know how many successful shipments this year so far? :)

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Yup contained reps from TDs. Also going to QC.
This year has been good with DHL.. and mysterio answered it for me, got them at my doorsteps with no problems.. :) Lets just cross our fingers it remains that way..

It looks like you are a lady? Were you buying watches or bags? All my experience are thru watches thou..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Straps I have had them successfully delivered to my doorstep through DHL although I had to do some creative work on the package cost (which the strapmaker gladly agreed to) so that the total cost was below 10K (it was more than one strap, hence the cost. ;) ).

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Straps I have had them successfully delivered to my doorstep through DHL although I had to do some creative work on the package cost (which the strapmaker gladly agreed to) so that the total cost was below 10K (it was more than one strap, hence the cost. ;) ).
You mind sharing what straps bro? I have a Pam 111 here needing some straps!

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Oh preV straps! I'll check on this site later.. its getting late.

We have a local strap maker over at RG, not sure if he's still active, maybe he can duplicate those straps. [emoji23]

He is no longer making straps (he is no longer visiting either). We could do a trade. :lol:

D

d4m.test

I have a rep on its way shipped thru DHL. Hopefully I won't have any problems with customs. How many days did your watch arrive coming from TDs? Does it take long?

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk