Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

A little practicing - Watch travel roll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little practicing - Watch travel roll

I got the basic idea for this from the thread here by fishrising:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/s...34095?t=134095

So, I had some of this greenish leather laying around the shop and have no other use for it; thought I'd make a bit of a prototype. It needs to be a bit 'taller' and maybe have some more 'decoration' on it or something, but I am fairly satisfied with the basic idea. I made it to hold 1 watch, 2 extra straps, and a strap/springbar tool.

Your comments are welcomed, this is just a rough mock up, first time I've ever tried something like this.

Gold stitching with a brass buckle to close it, not sure if I want to attach the strap somehow or leave it loose? All hand stitched.

Sorry the photos are a bit dark!

Your comments are appreciated!

- Bronzy
    Supporting Vendor

Click below to see my latest straps:
    Bronzy Straps

Excellent craftsmanship

Comment

i really want one of these, i need it to hold atleast 4-5 watches, reason why i havent bought one is that i cant put my ROOs in it with its stiff strap nor my skyland avenger on an OR rubber strap. im hoping there is work around for that, these look classy.
      Wish list:

got an AP ?

Comment

Looks nice. The number of slots would purely be on a subjective side but it's a great start!

Comment

Looks nice! A personal preference would be a thicker leather with a vintage look.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo, post: 1339190
            Looks nice! A personal preference would be a thicker leather with a vintage look.
            Thanks Fiddo, yes, I think I will try to find a nicer leather, especially considering the extra protection the watch should have! Hopefully I'll try this again soon, tested the design on a leather I would never use, haha!

Thank everyone for the nice feedback

Supporting Vendor

Click below to see my latest straps:
            Bronzy Straps

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzy, post: 1339215
              Thanks Fiddo, yes, I think I will try to find a nicer leather, especially considering the extra protection the watch should have! Hopefully I'll try this again soon, tested the design on a leather I would never use, haha!

Thank everyone for the nice feedback

Innovating innovation
              I'm glad to witness this in its early stages of development before it blows up and every member buys one.
              Hope you can make 55,000 buy hand lol for the 55,000 members here and if they don't want anyway ill pick up the slack and order TWO!

Comment

That's a cracking idea, and as a "rough start" I don't see anything rough about it
                It's a cracker and would sell no problem.

Great work bud!
                sigpic

Comment

This is gorgeous. I know this is a one-off but does anyone know if there's something similar to this out there? Preferably for 2-3 watches.

Comment

CLEAR YOUR PM's, BUDDY!

i'm trying to send you a message

Comment

Working...
                    X