• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph (GF Factory V2 from Trustytime) - Pictures.

northernsoul27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/19
I just thought I'd show some pictures of what the new GF V2 Premier B01 looks like, since I haven't yet seen many pictures uploaded here.

Ordered about a month back, QC pics about 5 days later, and delivered about two weeks after that! Excellent service, and the price was also very reasonable (with a 5% discount for using WU).

The watch has a really nice 'heft' to it, that feels good on the wrist. There is also a very satisfying 'click' when the chronograph is started. Although the datewheel is sunken, it's not really noticable day-to-day. The strap was nice enough that I haven't even changed it. Overall, an incredible job. When I look at the dial and the case, it looks genuinely beautiful.

I had a BB58 that I wore before, but now this is rapidly becoming my day-to-day favourite!

Reactions: Tuben and P..DR..D

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Just out of interest what’s the difference between the v1 and v2

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you for sharing the pictures, looks beautiful, so enjoy & well wear.

Was eyeing up a Breitling as next rep (maybe bentley), as have a few GENs, so curious how the reps compare. Your pics have pushed this one to top of the list :thumbsup:

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Man I saw one of these at an AD and it really really popped. Looked very smooth - not over the top but just struck the perfect balance of sporty and dressy IMO.

Honestly I keep hoping they will produce a Norton edition rep, I love the black + gold theme of the dial and hands. Only disappointment was lack of lume at the gen price level. And thickness of the rep, though I am sure it is easy to get used to

How are does the crown feel, and the side engravings? I do remember the case on the gen being very nicely finished

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
The Norton version would be my favorite too. The color scheme is the best with the applied markers. Also being into motorcycles that is great. Sad what happened to Norton Motorcycles though. Taints it a tiny bit. Still I can easily get past that and if they release a good Norton version I'll be all over it.

My crown was a very tight turn with no gears being felt. Total smooth. A little too hard to turn probably due to gaskes and stuff though.

zikzak

27/2/17
Thank you for sharing your experience with this B01--- I'm in the info gathering stage before pulling the trigger and your post has helped. :) Cheers!

northernsoul27

5/8/19
Thank you for sharing your experience with this B01--- I'm in the info gathering stage before pulling the trigger and your post has helped. :) Cheers!

No problem at all. If there's anything else you want to know, or any other pictures you want to see, let me know!

I'm still wearing this every day, by the way. Absolutely fantastic! Bear in mind though that since it's a very thick watch, it doesn't really slide under a suit/dress shirt very well. Then again, that's what Calatravas are for!

Comebackbaby

28/12/20
No problem at all. If there's anything else you want to know, or any other pictures you want to see, let me know!

I'm still wearing this every day, by the way. Absolutely fantastic! Bear in mind though that since it's a very thick watch, it doesn't really slide under a suit/dress shirt very well. Then again, that's what Calatravas are for!

Can you tell me what you paid for this piece? I am currently being offered $463 USD including shipping but it seems steep?

northernsoul27

5/8/19
Can you tell me what you paid for this piece? I am currently being offered $463 USD including shipping but it seems steep?

That price sounds about right to me...I think it was $448 on Trusty time, but then I had to add the shipping on top of that.

Moutch

Looking Around
13/8/22
I just thought I'd show some pictures of what the new GF V2 Premier B01 looks like, since I haven't yet seen many pictures uploaded here.

Ordered about a month back, QC pics about 5 days later, and delivered about two weeks after that! Excellent service, and the price was also very reasonable (with a 5% discount for using WU).

The watch has a really nice 'heft' to it, that feels good on the wrist. There is also a very satisfying 'click' when the chronograph is started. Although the datewheel is sunken, it's not really noticable day-to-day. The strap was nice enough that I haven't even changed it. Overall, an incredible job. When I look at the dial and the case, it looks genuinely beautiful.

I had a BB58 that I wore before, but now this is rapidly becoming my day-to-day favourite!
Hi,
could you please tell me how the watch works a year later? no problem to report? I am very interested in this model and I would like to have your feedback please. thank you in advance

northernsoul27

5/8/19
Hi,
could you please tell me how the watch works a year later? no problem to report? I am very interested in this model and I would like to have your feedback please. thank you in advance

Still going strong! I regularly use the chronograph function too. I know that people say that you shouldn't do this with reps since the movement is not as well-made as the originals, but I haven't had any problems so far.

Reactions: YoitsJT

xairate

19/2/23
USA
Still going strong! I regularly use the chronograph function too. I know that people say that you shouldn't do this with reps since the movement is not as well-made as the originals, but I haven't had any problems so far.
Maybe this is because the seconds dial is in a place where it is default in 7750 and there 1 less subdial and no day function.
Overall should help reduce the fragility