Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph (GF Factory V2 from Trustytime) - Pictures.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph (GF Factory V2 from Trustytime) - Pictures.

    I just thought I'd show some pictures of what the new GF V2 Premier B01 looks like, since I haven't yet seen many pictures uploaded here.

    Ordered about a month back, QC pics about 5 days later, and delivered about two weeks after that! Excellent service, and the price was also very reasonable (with a 5% discount for using WU).

    The watch has a really nice 'heft' to it, that feels good on the wrist. There is also a very satisfying 'click' when the chronograph is started. Although the datewheel is sunken, it's not really noticable day-to-day. The strap was nice enough that I haven't even changed it. Overall, an incredible job. When I look at the dial and the case, it looks genuinely beautiful.

    I had a BB58 that I wore before, but now this is rapidly becoming my day-to-day favourite!


    #2
    Just out of interest what’s the difference between the v1 and v2


    Sent from my iPhone using RWI

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you for sharing the pictures, looks beautiful, so enjoy & well wear.

      Was eyeing up a Breitling as next rep (maybe bentley), as have a few GENs, so curious how the reps compare. Your pics have pushed this one to top of the list
      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

      "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

      Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break

      Comment


        #4
        I believe V2 had the B01 movement plates added to the A7750 so it looks like a B01 movement. I have done barely any research on that so there might be more.

        Comment


          #5
          Man I saw one of these at an AD and it really really popped. Looked very smooth - not over the top but just struck the perfect balance of sporty and dressy IMO.

          Honestly I keep hoping they will produce a Norton edition rep, I love the black + gold theme of the dial and hands. Only disappointment was lack of lume at the gen price level. And thickness of the rep, though I am sure it is easy to get used to

          How are does the crown feel, and the side engravings? I do remember the case on the gen being very nicely finished
          Last edited by investinwaffles; 22-06-21, 04:34.

          Comment


            #6
            The Norton version would be my favorite too. The color scheme is the best with the applied markers. Also being into motorcycles that is great. Sad what happened to Norton Motorcycles though. Taints it a tiny bit. Still I can easily get past that and if they release a good Norton version I'll be all over it.

            My crown was a very tight turn with no gears being felt. Total smooth. A little too hard to turn probably due to gaskes and stuff though.

            Comment


              #7

              I had a bit of time today, so here are some lumeshots too!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Seamusflood View Post
                Just out of interest what’s the difference between the v1 and v2


                Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                Updated deco plates so the movement looks more like the gen. B01.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thank you for sharing your experience with this B01--- I'm in the info gathering stage before pulling the trigger and your post has helped. Cheers!
                  Reps: V6F Pam 048, JF 114300 Grey, 6204 Sub Blk Gilt Dial, 6541 Milgauss, Omega Speedmaster MotM
                  Gen: Rolex 1024 OP 14k

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by zikzak View Post
                    Thank you for sharing your experience with this B01--- I'm in the info gathering stage before pulling the trigger and your post has helped. Cheers!
                    No problem at all. If there's anything else you want to know, or any other pictures you want to see, let me know!

                    I'm still wearing this every day, by the way. Absolutely fantastic! Bear in mind though that since it's a very thick watch, it doesn't really slide under a suit/dress shirt very well. Then again, that's what Calatravas are for!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by northernsoul27 View Post

                      No problem at all. If there's anything else you want to know, or any other pictures you want to see, let me know!

                      I'm still wearing this every day, by the way. Absolutely fantastic! Bear in mind though that since it's a very thick watch, it doesn't really slide under a suit/dress shirt very well. Then again, that's what Calatravas are for!
                      Can you tell me what you paid for this piece? I am currently being offered $463 USD including shipping but it seems steep?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Comebackbaby View Post

                        Can you tell me what you paid for this piece? I am currently being offered $463 USD including shipping but it seems steep?
                        That price sounds about right to me...I think it was $448 on Trusty time, but then I had to add the shipping on top of that.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by northernsoul27 View Post

                          That price sounds about right to me...I think it was $448 on Trusty time, but then I had to add the shipping on top of that.
                          Thank you!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X