• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Bentley pics

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Just showing some love for the Breitling Bentley GT 44. It really is a great watch and high quality rep. It wears surprisingly well for a 44 and is only 15mm thick which I have a relatively thin wearing Cockpit 41 which is 14mm (with domed crystal) which is impressive. The clasp finishing is amazing. It's more refined and crisp than other Breitling clasps as you can see things fit a lot more tidy like the newer upated clasps Breitling put out. It also has a similar quick adjust thing in it where you can flip a link thing inside to give a couple extra mm which actually came in handy to fit me as i was in between micro adjust holes. I love how the endlinkless bracelet fits inside recesses in the case making it look almost like it does have endlinks and it looks good. I don't like bracelets without endlinks normally and you see big gaps. No gaps here and it helps straps fit tight to the case as well.

My bezel action is nice and smooth and you can feel the gears when it's turning. The blue is a strange blue. I would call it aqua green actually and not blue which I like because it ties in British racing green and Bentley. Trusty's website is totally off in the picture but in the video you can see more of the real color. AR is good.

Overall, Breitling has its icons. Navitimer, Chronomat, for sure. Avenger Chrono (older Avengers for me) and I would say this style Breitling Bentley is an iconic Breitling. The BP factor Bentley, from what I hear is a fantastic replication. I don't know about inaccuracies as I just like the watch and don't care but it's supposed to be good. The watch feels really solid. At Trusty's prices you should DEFINITELY pick one of these up. The gens have 100 meter water resistance with a slide rule and no screw down pushers which I freakin hate and i've seen some go for great prices. It really does feel like a special Breitling to me. I would recommend getting one. Who knows if anybody will ever make one again and for about 300.00 it's a great fun, quality piece. Isn't that why we get replicas ;-)

ZJmgJ1.jpg

ZJmJj8.jpg

ZJmVOK.jpg

ZJmcdv.jpg

ZJoZaj.jpg

ZJojl4.jpg

ZJozFI.jpg

ZJoH2c.jpg

ZJoK6X.jpg

ZJohvi.jpg

ZJoLOp.jpg

ZJoAjb.jpg

ZJoek5.jpg

ZJo5JF.jpg

ZJoap2.jpg

ZJoWat.jpg

ZJoiFE.jpg

ZJooAn.jpg

ZJoq83.jpg

ZJoIvs.jpg

ZJoYzY.jpg

ZJoyYD.jpg

ZJo1kk.jpg

ZJo9Vo.jpg

ZJo6aJ.jpg

ZJo8pP.jpg

ZJorGW.jpg

ZJoBAS.jpg

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you for sharing the pics Sir.

I came close to purchasing it in Gen a few times, but never pulled the trigger.

Your post reminded me of those times, so am gonna do a bitta research on here, and then likely reach out to my TD :)

Thanks again, looks very slick on the wrist, well wear & enjoy.

Reactions: macarone

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Lovely piece, looks very well finished.

I have always loved the bezel on the Bentley:thumbsup:

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
Great review and super pics. It is a pitty they are out of stock.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
No problem. I think people think of this as a 50mm dinner plate watch but it actually wears smaller than a Superocean II 44 to me and is actually an attractive looking unique watch with good specs.

They're out of stock now? Is that just this color or all of these?

Last edited:

seafoam

20/9/09
I had the white dial version and really liked it! These look really good on an oem strap ;) The wrong hands led me to sell it but I regret doing so :(

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thank you seafoam ,

Seeing this thread pop back up has just reminded me I've to check with my TD for this - completely forgot :facepalm:

Hopefully it's possible to source as I dont think I'll be forking out the ~€5k for gen if the differences are relatively minute.

Reactions: seafoam

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I've seen gens go for 2500 to 3500 usd. I think that is a fantastic price for a gen with these specs, 100m water resistance with non screwdown pushers and gear driven bezel and fully adj clasp and unique looks. Didn't know about the hands difference but I'm loving my rep and completely fine with it.

Reactions: P..DR..D