• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling endurance pro

mariano

Horology Curious
21/5/21
anyone have seens any good replica Breitling endurance pro so far? and from which TD

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
If only someone had already made a thread about this...oh wait they did:(

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
thank you so much, do you any idea of their quality?

I don't think any of any of members here have purchased one. They do look like lower quality. The date font and color are wrong. The hands are poor and that's just to start. Maybe for $200 usd it may be worth it though????‍♂️

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I think these are bad ass watches. I like them a lot. I would go the aliexpress route with better pricing. I believe it's the same watch per the other thread and there's a link in that thread. If they make a high quality rep or at least in carbon with some AR I would definitely get one. GF, are you listening, lol. I don't know what color I like best. Orange, yellow or red. I'm thinking red but not sure.

Last edited:

mariano

Horology Curious
21/5/21
I think these are bad ass watches. I like them a lot. I would go the aliexpress route with better pricing. I believe it's the same watch per the other thread and there's a link in that thread. If they make a high quality rep or at least in carbon with some AR I would definitely get one. GF, are you listening, lol. I don't know what color I like best. Orange, yellow or red. I'm thinking red but not sure.

i want to get yellow/white/blue
if you found any good prices or quality please mention me, thanks