X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobSe1
    started a topic New GF Breitling Chrono

New GF Breitling Chrono

Wow.... what beautys. The green one definitly got my attention.

The Bracelet looks good...different...not 100% sure about.

What you guys think?

• tkingjr
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlogan View Post

I’m aware of the REP dynamics, Golden Week, the powers outage, the raids. I’m also aware that GF is keeping a low profile I’m just seeking confirmation that the Chrono is out of stock. PT have no problem sourcing other GF REPs just not the Chrono.
    My apologies. I know you know what is going on. I should have added the new member's name to my post.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by tkingjr View Post
    GF has been closed for a few days because of the ongoing police raids. You also have to be aware of the Chinese holidays. The entire country was shut down for the past week. They just returned to work yesterday. I am waiting on 3 of these Chronomates with no ship date in sight. Go to Puretime's TD page on RWI and read Mechanics 1 and 2. These posts will explain the entire process of buying illegal counterfeit watches. It is not Amazon. Lately, my watches have been taking 8 weeks if all goes well. Two of my orders go back to August.
    I’m aware of the REP dynamics, Golden Week, the powers outage, the raids. I’m also aware that GF is keeping a low profile I’m just seeking confirmation that the Chrono is out of stock. PT have no problem sourcing other GF REPs just not the Chrono.

Leave a comment:

• tkingjr
    replied
    GF has been closed for a few days because of the ongoing police raids. You also have to be aware of the Chinese holidays. The entire country was shut down for the past week. They just returned to work yesterday. I am waiting on 3 of these Chronomates with no ship date in sight. Go to Puretime's TD page on RWI and read Mechanics 1 and 2. These posts will explain the entire process of buying illegal counterfeit watches. It is not Amazon. Lately, my watches have been taking 8 weeks if all goes well. Two of my orders go back to August.

Leave a comment:

• jacklarssen
    replied
    PT claims the watch I put of stock. Can anyone else confirm this?
    ??

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    PT claims the watch I put of stock. Can anyone else confirm this?

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    It’s Golden Week and the Chinese are out getting drunk but how many here are actually waiting for their QCs?

Leave a comment:

• Cloney
    replied

Are you using Aliexpress -or do you have another source for the deployment clasp ?
    Yep, from Ali

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloney View Post

it‘s this from the gf rubber,
    but i have a deployment clasp on the way
    Are you using Aliexpress -or do you have another source for the deployment clasp ?

Leave a comment:

• Cloney
    replied

What kind of buckle are you sporting with that combo ?

it‘s this from the gf rubber,
    but i have a deployment clasp on the way

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied

on gen rubber
    What kind of buckle are you sporting with that combo ?

Leave a comment:

• shinynewbling25
    replied
    Originally posted by CptPlanet View Post
    new ice blue edition

You know I was wondering what it would look like without most of the black fill in the markers on the bezel. I never really liked bezel paint and even entertained the idea of removing it from mine which would have been akin to the previous generation C-mat. I think it looks better without the paint. Was not a fan that the die-hards complained loudly that the Navitimer 8 didn't have bezel marking and I think they hurt the look of that watch when they added them. I use the bezel all the time and only ever used the marker at 12 then used the dial markers. I'm diggin the ice blue chronomat though should have removed all paint. The paint expands your eyes outward making any watch look larger in my opinion.
    Last edited by shinynewbling25; 03-10-21, 01:59.

Leave a comment:

• shinynewbling25
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.JC View Post

I think I saw a video somewhere and the calibers measured the case thickness at 16mm. I sure hope I am wrong, I would really love to get this watch if at the genuine case thickness or less. If it measures 16mm, yes possibly minimal difference. I bit the bullet once on a Omega Speedmaster 57, that sandwich was thic!!

Please take lots of pictures and do a case measurement for us when you get yours.

Cheers.

I also got around 16mm with calipers. 16.3 actually and used a control watch, Breitling cockpit 41 known to be 14mm which I got 14mm exactly on that watch. Just got 13.7 on the VSF seamaster. The 16.3 which I got just now and about 2 months ago so I think my caliper measurement is pretty accurate. Some nice wrist pics on a 6.5 inch wrist too earlier in this thread as well though don't know the post#

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...73#post9985273
    Last edited by shinynewbling25; 03-10-21, 01:34.

Leave a comment:

• TBK
    replied

on gen rubber
    That's actually a very good combination. Suits the watch very well

Leave a comment:

• tkingjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.JC View Post

I think I saw a video somewhere and the calibers measured the case thickness at 16mm. I sure hope I am wrong, I would really love to get this watch if at the genuine case thickness or less. If it measures 16mm, yes possibly minimal difference. I bit the bullet once on a Omega Speedmaster 57, that sandwich was thic!!

Please take lots of pictures and do a case measurement for us when you get yours.

Cheers.
    I measured my shiny new B01 GF at 16.26mm from the case back to the top of the crystal. Is this the correct way to measure? Most people could not tell the difference. The Gen and the Rep would have to be side by side for some people like RWi members to tell the difference.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X