• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
Just a question: I have copper dial version and the bezel is slightly misaligned. Can I align it by unscrewing all these screws on the edge of bezel, align and tight them again?

replied myself: no, removing all these screws didn't allow me to realign the bezel.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
More natural light pictures.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying wearing this. It just has some pizzazz and pop but wears well. It just might overthrow the JF Navitimer and KW Pam 024 as my favorite reps in my collection. You know what. It's a ten way tie. I have a bunch of reps in my top 10 Can't pick favorites.

Here are some more natural light pics. Finally got some sun here.

ZgURzY.jpg

ZgUEvs.jpg

ZgU783.jpg

ZgUvAn.jpg

ZgUsFE.jpg

ZgUMp2.jpg

ZgU4at.jpg

ZgUkJF.jpg

ZgUdk5.jpg

ZgUXOp.jpg

ZgUTjb.jpg

ZgUCvi.jpg

ZgUp6X.jpg

ZgUl2c.jpg

ZgUBFI.jpg

ZgUtl4.jpg

ZgUraj.jpg

ZgU6J1.jpg

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Wow wow wow! The photos are tempting me!
Sighs, I’m still feeling very torn between the blue or the panda dial.

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
For all you guys who got these, how accurate are they? What is the power reserve?
Thanks

kevBquick

9/10/18
thinking about getting this in the yellow....i bought a gen chronomat evolution 17-18yrs ago....finally breitling is making some solid stuff. i picked breitling over Rolex back then as i wanted to be under the radar....i liked that they let me customize the watch face. sticks vs squares vs roman numerals....dial color and sub dial colors. so i picked up a breitling instead for my first gen. i'm thinkning i have to try one. I have a rep super ocean which is nice. these reps have definitely caught my attention and if they do the premier in pistachio green...that will be another i add.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Look forward to receiving this beauty soon, hopefully by the end of month. I’ll share with you guys all my thoughts about it ;)
6ce15137e3da794096b09c4a4693a344.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Have you already received yours? If so, would you please post some pics of the green dial.

I'm torn between the green and the copper. Or the silver one.... (Damn all those great wrist shots here lol)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Green gen goes from black to green in different lighting so interesting to see if it can be done.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Reps just don’t look like reps anymore.

I’m not saying this looks identical to the genuine but it looks like a luxury watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
More natural light pictures.

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying wearing this. It just has some pizzazz and pop but wears well. It just might overthrow the JF Navitimer and KW Pam 024 as my favorite reps in my collection. You know what. It's a ten way tie. I have a bunch of reps in my top 10 Can't pick favorites.

Here are some more natural light pics. Finally got some sun here.

ZgURzY.jpg
hahah yeah this is the shot I take a lot...
LOVE my blue dial!!
I really really am tempted on the silver as well!! It’s pretty badass!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
hahah yeah this is the shot I take a lot...
LOVE my blue dial!!
I really really am tempted on the silver as well!! It’s pretty badass!

I had to wait until the guy in the car next to me drove off otherwise he probably would have thought I was taking pics of something else, lol Glad you finally got your blue dial too.

Last edited:

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
I had to wait until the guy in the car next to me drove off otherwise he probably would have thought I was taking pics of something else, lol Glad you finally got your blue dial too.

Hahaha!! Dude I’ve thought that same thought!

Last edited:
Reactions: PAM_BOY

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I would like to know also. Yes the date looks pretty flush.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
A movement change to SW500 or a different factory? Date looks less sunk.

I don't know if this is good/bad or an upgrade option? Any members can translate the video?

https://v.qq.com/x/page/x3255i61hh9.html

Thanks for sharing, date does appear flush...the GF version released sunken date is most notable on the black dial white/silver sub dials the other colours it blends in given the dark sub dials.

The case back on the black dial features “Bentley” which should only be for the green dial.

Overall looks good, not sure why the plastic warranty card with matching serial numbers, gen has digital warranty card.

Interested to see what factory and price.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Date wheel does look pretty good indeed.
I wonder if it's GF. Somehow the finishing of the metal looks less refined to me. But that's probably the lighting (hopefully). Can't really imagine there's a second factory who's made this watch, and with four different dials.

Would be great if a Chinese speaking member can explain to us what is said in the video.

I saw there was another video with the silver and copper dial, but I'm not able to play that video. Someone else can?