• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

Wolex

7/2/20
Looks good! Thanks for sharing the post and photos.

Reactions: P@t

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Hello guys, did someone from EU placed an order recently? Do you know if they still have issues with DHL or FedEx. I'm considering to order the copper dial.

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
I went past the AD just now, the blue does not look like a sunburst blue the blue looks a little matte.

I tried observing it in the afternoon and night, the blue dial look matte. The white panda dial only looks slightly sun ray.

Hope to see more pics to help me decide! :)

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
...man I can’t get qc from trustytime.. anyone k ow why? Not really getting a good answer from him...
couple other td’s say they’re having no issues sourcing the blue dial...
any word?

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
...man I can’t get qc from trustytime.. anyone k ow why? Not really getting a good answer from him...
couple other td’s say they’re having no issues sourcing the blue dial...
any word?

I'm waiting on a second set QC pics of a blue dial. I expect them tomorrow so will let you know when arrives.
I don't know how long you are waiting but if it takes to long, cancel and order somewhere else...

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
I received my copper dial earlier today.

First impressions, I'm very impressed with this rep.

Build

The usual from GF, nothing short of solid. I'm not a fan of the glossy silver bezel (coming from other Chronomats), bit "bLinGy" if you ask me but that's more the design of the watch itself as opposed to the build. Build = solid.

AR Coating

One of the best I've ever seen (rep and gen). As some of you know, I am obsessed with the best AR crystals and if a watch doesn't have super AR to my liking, I usually swap out the crystal for gen or Prof. This watch doesn't need it, It's incredible and remains invinsible under several different lighting conditions I've tried it in.

Date wheel

Of course, sunken. But surprisingly not very pronounced. I personally will be raising the datewheel and sacrificing the 30min subdial but for those that are happy with the sunken datewheels we have seen in the past with navitimers, you'll be happier with this one as the date is pretty well hidden within the bottom subdial. Of course, if you buy the reverse panda with white subdial, this issue will be more pronounced.

Bracelet

Looks and feels great. Very silky with no sharp ends. Unfortunately, I don't wear Chronomats on bracelets as it's not my style. Reasons:

- Chronomats for me are my daily drivers as opposed to dress watches so the bracelet only adds to the bling of the watch
- Watch also wears smaller without bracelet for me so useful if you have 6.7" wrists like I do

Because of this, I have swapped out the bracelet to a Breitling rubber seen on these chronomats and will be keeping this until the new super chronomat rubber is available.

However, if you're a fan of bracelets, I'm sure you won't be disappointed but I'll let someone else with the watch comment on the bracelet in detail.

Conclusion

I would highly recommend this watch. Hopefully one day, we will have B01 rep movements with no sunken dates and correct spacing, but until then, this will do just fine :-D

Yes, it's pricy for 7750 but it's GF, and it's Breitling, I'm always gonna cop :-D

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18

Build

The usual from GF, nothing short of solid. I'm not a fan of the glossy silver bezel (coming from other Chronomats), bit "bLinGy" if you ask me but that's more the design of the watch itself as opposed to the build. Build = solid.

AR Coating

One of the best I've ever seen (rep and gen). As some of you know, I am obsessed with the best AR crystals and if a watch doesn't have super AR to my liking, I usually swap out the crystal for gen or Prof. This watch doesn't need it, It's incredible and remains invinsible under several different lighting conditions I've tried it in.

Date wheel

Of course, sunken. But surprisingly not very pronounced. I personally will be raising the datewheel and sacrificing the 30min subdial but for those that are happy with the sunken datewheels we have seen in the past with navitimers, you'll be happier with this one as the date is pretty well hidden within the bottom subdial. Of course, if you buy the reverse panda with white subdial, this issue will be more pronounced.

Bracelet

Looks and feels great. Very silky with no sharp ends. Unfortunately, I don't wear Chronomats on bracelets as it's not my style. Reasons:

- Chronomats for me are my daily drivers as opposed to dress watches so the bracelet only adds to the bling of the watch
- Watch also wears smaller without bracelet for me so useful if you have 6.7" wrists like I do

Because of this, I have swapped out the bracelet to a Breitling rubber seen on these chronomats and will be keeping this until the new super chronomat rubber is available.

However, if you're a fan of bracelets, I'm sure you won't be disappointed but I'll let someone else with the watch comment on the bracelet in detail.

Conclusion

I would highly recommend this watch. Hopefully one day, we will have B01 rep movements with no sunken dates and correct spacing, but until then, this will do just fine :-D

Yes, it's pricy for 7750 but it's GF, and it's Breitling, I'm always gonna cop :-D

Absolutely amazing watch.
How is the 7750? Does it keep good time? Did you try to use the chrono?

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Absolutely amazing watch.
How is the 7750? Does it keep good time? Did you try to use the chrono?

I have had it on for 13 hours now, and watch runs with no delay. Similar to my other 7750 Breitlings. I have no complaints there.

Chrono also works fine and resets to 0 perfectly.

I'm very pleased with the watch.

Look forward to hearing from other owners!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
I have had it on for 13 hours now, and watch runs with no delay. Similar to my other 7750 Breitlings. I have no complaints there.

Chrono also works fine and resets to 0 perfectly.

I'm very pleased with the watch.

Look forward to hearing from other owners!
Thanks for the feedback and wear it in good health!!!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10

Build

AR Coating

Date wheel

Bracelet

Conclusion

Fantastic looking watch and not one that you would see everyday.
Can you provide a few more pictures including some that show House sunk in the date wheel actually is.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
neon_7

What a beautiful watch! I know what you mean - I also like to wear my Breitling watches on rubber :) but hey - only one photo of your new watch!? You must be kidding... Show us more, much more!!

Reactions: MadDoxx

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
New steel is coming... :cool: QC Approved!

ZG78To.jpg
ZG71MY.jpg
ZG7nDD.jpg
ZG7y1s.jpg
ZG7YK3.jpg
ZG76ok.jpg

Please post pics of this beauty after you receive it! ????

Beciuzz

Horology Curious
24/12/19
Look forward to receiving this beauty soon, hopefully by the end of month. I’ll share with you guys all my thoughts about it ;)
6ce15137e3da794096b09c4a4693a344.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: slashdotcom1

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I think the rouleaux bracelet would be very nice on a premier. But I'm not so sure it will fit because of the lug shape.

Someone who can confirm this?

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
I think the rouleaux bracelet would be very nice on a premier. But I'm not so sure it will fit because of the lug shape.

Someone who can confirm this?

I don’t think it will work mate because the premier can only take curved spring bars whereas the rouleaux is straight

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I don’t think it will work mate because the premier can only take curved spring bars whereas the rouleaux is straight

Yeah, exactly. The case at the lugs of the chronomat is straight were the case of the premier is curved.
You will need curved endlinks for that.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
This is the fucking dope. I've never considered getting any Breitling before but after looking at a TD's WeChat posts here I am to find out more!!