• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
All versions have an incorrect subdials pattern!! Raised in gen, depressed in rep.
It was a nice first try but GF needs to make the next step. Waiting for v2
Damn, I saw what you mean. I really love this model, but I would probably wait for better sub dials

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MadDoxx

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
All versions have an incorrect subdials pattern!! Raised in gen, depressed in rep.
It was a nice first try but GF needs to make the next step. Waiting for v2

Not sure I see what you mean??
can you explain what I’m missing?
thanks!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
...still waiting on blue dial qc
The middle part of the sub dials(the circles)is slightly raised on the gen. At least seems from the pictures. However the watch is absolutely beautiful and I don't think GF will ever make V2.

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
The middle part of the sub dials(the circles)is slightly raised on the gen. At least seems from the pictures. However the watch is absolutely beautiful and I don't think GF will ever make V2.

I can’t see GF making a V2 either.

Obviously I haven’t received mine yet but I really don’t think that’s an issue. It’s just the angles which the pictures are taken from.

I can’t wait til GF rep the super chronomat. The release of that watch a day after GF have released last years chrono is so bad timing I just want the super chronomat now!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
I can’t see GF making a V2 either.

Obviously I haven’t received mine yet but I really don’t think that’s an issue. It’s just the angles which the pictures are taken from.

I can’t wait til GF rep the super chronomat. The release of that watch a day after GF have released last years chrono is so bad timing I just want the super chronomat now!
Mate, Breitling just killed everyone with those two models. Regarding the sub dials...i don't thing is a deal breaker. I'm considering the copper dial. When you receive it, can you give some feedback!

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Mate, Breitling just killed everyone with those two models. Regarding the sub dials...i don't thing is a deal breaker. I'm considering the copper dial. When you receive it, can you give some feedback!

Of course, once I have it I’ll share my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Yeah the subdial thing is not an issue.. yes, it’s more “pronounced” on the gen but I’m hesitant to say raised...
just trying to stay patient on blue dial!!
copper looks badass too!!!!

Reactions: herczeg

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Is GF factory still operate? Looks like a lot of factories raided these days

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
New steel is coming... :cool: QC Approved!

ZG78To.jpg
ZG71MY.jpg
ZG7nDD.jpg
ZG7y1s.jpg
ZG7YK3.jpg
ZG76ok.jpg

Last edited:

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Quality looks really good on this GF, looks like much better then Avenger series. Is that gap in between the bracelet link is okay? Gen has that too?

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Quality looks really good on this GF, looks like much better then Avenger series. Is that gap in between the bracelet link is okay? Gen has that too?

I don't know what you mean because imo the Avenger series (GMT and non-GMT) are spot on. I have/had both, a SS and Blacksteel and both are for a reason on the NWBIG list.

Waiting for a comparison with a gen of this new chrono but it looked so good to me that I ordered already. I don't really see a gap..