• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Well we all know how dealer pics can look so different to live pics regarding the hue of dial colours. Just look at the KOR navitimer as an example.

As much as I like this Chronomat, I'm in no real rush to buy one. I have so many watches for a start, but I'm curious to see how shiny it really is in the hands of collectors. That polished bezel is seriously blingy! And I'd like to see how sturdy the bracelet links have been made, is it a bitch to resize and will it fall apart?

However, if GF make the PAN Frecce edition, then I'd be all over it!!

Last edited:

MadDoxx

Looking Around
27/4/21
https://clickpix.org/image/screensho...-162230.ZF0luW
The green dial is absolutely awful!
screenshot-2021-05-06-162230.ZF0luW

Last edited:

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
Man that blue looks REALLY close to gen I feel... the silver and copper look good too.. I thought at first it was white and changed my order to blue.. only after did I realize it was silver.. either will be awesome I’m sure..
never had a rep with pins, so that’s the only thing worrying me, plus those butterfly clasps NEVER seem to fit my wrist right... either too big or too small...
cant wait for qc!

Reactions: P@t

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
4/5/20
..I want to eat this one! It honestly looks delicious! (If only the subdials were rose gold..

Reactions: P@t

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
I'm still not sure what colour to order. And which watches to sell to fund my habit!

Reactions: THXuk

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
It really surprises me this isn't hotter in here with hundreds of comments. The bracelet alone is worth $500. I'm still undecided on colour. Blue black or silver. The copper one looks odd on the wrist as the colour can appear similar to skin tones. So it looks a bit odd...

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I tried on all colors today at the Breitling boutique and took a wrist shot of my 3 favorites, but I still can't decide. Note how well the date is centered on two of them - we really should give the factories a break sometimes ;-)

ZGzgtQ.jpg

ZGzceS.jpg

ZG3DNL.jpg

Last edited:

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
I really like the blue but after seeing the video, it made me slow down and reconsider the white dial instead.

Jay.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17
Is there a way to contact GF regarding their design?

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
neon_7

I am blown away by these QC pics. Your watch looks just stunning. Thank you for sharing this. I would never thought that the copper dial would be so nice...

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
neon_7

I am blown away by these QC pics. Your watch looks just stunning. Thank you for sharing this. I would never thought that the copper dial would be so nice...

No problem. GF have nailed the copper dial I must admit :)

ismaelreina

Known Member
31/8/18
Too much money for light AR. I'd pay it for a real good double AR. The H maker superocean had the best AR in watch from factory. Now no watch somthing Like that, only light or poor replicas.

Reactions: mauricio612

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Too much money for light AR. I'd pay it for a real good double AR. The H maker superocean had the best AR in watch from factory. Now no watch somthing Like that, only light or poor replicas.

Absolute rubbish...I have had many from GF with some poor and some AR on par with my gen SOHII.

I too value good AR but saying only light or poor are now available is simply not true.

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
Another thread to follow...