• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
même si c'est un vrai mouvement suisse le prix est dingue pour un modèle non garanti, avec des défauts, invendable par la Suisse autant acheter un noob v4 116500 chez ce prix
English?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
even though it's a real swiss movement the price is crazy for an unsecured model. with defects, unsaleable thereafter, you might as well buy a noob v4 116500 at this price

Completely agree, the price is bat sh!t crazy for a rep:(

How on earth can they think anyone would pay that premium price?

Reactions: johnlogan

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
I was really sure that the 1500usd that someone mentioned earlier is just a joke. Was even thinking about buying one.... But 1700usd is ridiculous!
Even the superocean watches from this factory cost almost 700$ -.-

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I see that on ebay, a brand new Sw510 manual wind movement is 900 usd. Just FYI.

I also think the price of the rep is outrageous. Price gouging by the dealer or factory for sure.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I was really sure that the 1500usd that someone mentioned earlier is just a joke. Was even thinking about buying one.... But 1700usd is ridiculous!
Even the superocean watches from this factory cost almost 700$ -.-

Correction : $1,788.00

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Batshit crazy price, factory not disclosed but surly will go bust at these prices.

No one in their right mind will pay that :(

This is TF for sure, same case. Looking to capitalize on GF success with this outrageous price. Hoping a potential buyer will see the price and resonate that “this must be an amazing REP to warrant that sexy price” This is a straight-out vulgar ploy. Hopefully they will be shelf warmers for the unforeseen future.

Reactions: Haltec

Dimewise

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/14
This is TF for sure, same case. Looking to capitalize on GF success with this outrageous price. Hoping a potential buyer will see the price and resonate that “this must be an amazing REP to warrant that sexy price” This is a straight-out vulgar ploy. Hopefully they will be shelf warmers for the unforeseen future.

Date window looks the best in this version tho which is the biggest tell from GF and TF

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Date window looks the best in this version tho which is the biggest tell from GF and TF

Brother that is the updated SW510 movement DW overlay. Case & bracelet is still TF all the way. You have a quality engine in a low-grade chassis.

Reactions: tkingjr