• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Drooling over this... and my parcel is nowhere in sight :(

Burt Macklin

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/4/20
London
I had the same issue this morning trying to take some photos of a watch I have listed for sale, however I’ve found if you use the 65mm lens you can get some nice closeups!

LOL…I’m using the same phone!
But my pics are so pixelated!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Pics of copper dial. I think this is my favorite. I got the blue and got a friend copper. I really wanted the copper but I wanted to get actual wear experience (wear to work and not be noticed too much) but now that I'm done the copper is a lot more unique and I'm glad I have access to it. Also got to borrow a Tudor Chrono Classic. To be honest I liked the Breitling better. It felt just as good on the wrist and has a lot more pop. Also with no AR on the Tudor in the sun is about the only time there isn't glare on the crystal obstructing the nice dial. Anyway enjoy copper goodness.

jKJME8.jpg

jKJuHK.jpg

jKJ741.jpg

jKJvyv.jpg

jKJEgj.jpg

jKJFSc.jpg

jKJRm4.jpg

jKJfPI.jpg

jKJSeX.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
New releases looking ok, white is terrible the date wheel is like a shadow with the colour scheme.

IMO the grey loooks best with the sunken date wheel, you cannot even notice it with the black sub dials...tempting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richidh

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Yes! Totally! The actually like the white a lot as well but after seeing the sunken datewheel might want to reconsider