• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Chrono

Richidh

Known Member
8/7/16
Den Haag, Netherlands
I could translate the text sometimes a bit with google translate. Looks like factory is GF with the sw500 movement, this version will be more expensive then the previous one. And in the video also mentioned that the date is much better like as the genuine one.
Btw i saw this by a seller that TF will release a bunch of them too.

Reactions: TBK

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I wouldn’t be holding my breath for the TF release, other releases have not been great.

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
I hope we will see the upgraded version of GF soon. The sunken dw is a deal breaker for me. But I would definitely buy this watch with the SW500. Will ask my TD if he knows something about this release.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
So sunken datewheel improved by using the sw500, but with a negative of incorrect rotor screw (single) design where the A7750 has the three screw design which matches gen.

Shame we cant have both, but Better to be improved on the front then back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Date wheel does look pretty good indeed.
I wonder if it's GF. Somehow the finishing of the metal looks less refined to me. But that's probably the lighting (hopefully). Can't really imagine there's a second factory who's made this watch, and with four different dials.

Would be great if a Chinese speaking member can explain to us what is said in the video.

I saw there was another video with the silver and copper dial, but I'm not able to play that video. Someone else can?

I think you meant the below? Sorry I can’t use my safari to open it, it will just automatically open the youku app when I attempt to open in Safari.

Hope you will be able to use the link below.

From this video:

Not sure if he meant that the Gen is 50000yuan for stainless steel and 80000yuan for the rose gold stainless steel model

From the comments, the movement was stated as modified SW 510

The speaker did mention that the watch would be more than 1x the price of GF.

There are a few colours of rose gold and steel for the blue dial, Stainless steel blue dial, panda, black, dial.

-3 原单百年灵机械计时腕表42mm瑞士订制机芯辊珠表带子弹链熊猫面宾利绿 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE2M...==&sharekey=1263703a208fe26dcb77c4209d0824810 长按复制此口令 $dQS1XRcZx2Z$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!

Reactions: TBK

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
I could translate the text sometimes a bit with google translate. Looks like factory is GF with the sw500 movement, this version will be more expensive then the previous one. And in the video also mentioned that the date is much better like as the genuine one.

Oh! What is the name of the seller?

Possible to share?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Rose gold bezel blue dial would be very tempting from the video:thumbsup:

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Are the watches from the last video reps? If Yes then I am blown away by the quality. They look like gen for me :p

Richidh

Known Member
8/7/16
Den Haag, Netherlands
Oh! What is the name of the seller?

Possible to share?

Its near the logo at the top. But its not a trusted dealer at RWI. i only added them cause sometimes i see watches there before they come to td's
hopefully its real and these colors will be avaidable soon.
I like the rose gold ones

Pcatewie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/19
I hope we will see the upgraded version of GF soon. The sunken dw is a deal breaker for me. But I would definitely buy this watch with the SW500. Will ask my TD if he knows something about this release.

Hi mate, did you get any answer from your TD? I have asked Andrew, he thinks that is not GF. He will update me if he knows something. This watch looks amazing!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I like every single combination RIP my bank account

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I think you meant the below? Sorry I can’t use my safari to open it, it will just automatically open the youku app when I attempt to open in Safari.

Hope you will be able to use the link below.

From this video:

Not sure if he meant that the Gen is 50000yuan for stainless steel and 80000yuan for the rose gold stainless steel model

From the comments, the movement was stated as modified SW 510

The speaker did mention that the watch would be more than 1x the price of GF.

There are a few colours of rose gold and steel for the blue dial, Stainless steel blue dial, panda, black, dial.

-3 原单百年灵机械计时腕表42mm瑞士订制机芯辊珠表带子弹链熊猫面宾利绿 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE2M...==&sharekey=1263703a208fe26dcb77c4209d0824810 长按复制此口令 $dQS1XRcZx2Z$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!

Thank you for that.

Damn, 5000yuan? That's like 775 usd / 650 euro

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Thank you for that.

Damn, 5000yuan? That's like 775 usd / 650 euro

Just curious, what's the appeal of the SW510? is that the same as 7753? Is it a real swiss mvnt implying it's been lubricated correctly? For some reason it seems reps just use poorly oiled mvmts and the A7750 wouldn't be much less in standard form. The standard mvmt should have the same reliability of the normal 7750 since seconds are still at 9 right? If it's a perfectly working oiled sw movement then 200 extra isn't that bad. personally I'd take the sunken date wheel but have the fake B01 decoration plates though I do have to admit the flush date does look good. I'll bet the bently caseback was just a random error. Seems like it can happen to any of the watches rather than be black dial specific. Probably just put the back meant for the green on.

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Oh, and I really want one of the two tone models!!!!! With the polished bezel it would be awesome! If the white had a full gold bezel and gold subdials that would be cool too. I need to see if I can see the black in person. Looks gloss top like the green dial vs the plain sunburst without the clearcoat top like the blue, copper and silver. Glossy black would look good on the black. I thought it was matte without sunburst which is why I didn't get it. This weekend I'll hit up some AD's

Last edited:

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Its near the logo at the top. But its not a trusted dealer at RWI. i only added them cause sometimes i see watches there before they come to td's
hopefully its real and these colors will be avaidable soon.
I like the rose gold ones

Oh thanks!

Yeah me too! Hopefully there are more colours!

Reactions: tomtom1009

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Just curious, what's the appeal of the SW510? is that the same as 7753? Is it a real swiss mvnt implying it's been lubricated correctly? For some reason it seems reps just use poorly oiled mvmts and the A7750 wouldn't be much less in standard form. The standard mvmt should have the same reliability of the normal 7750 since seconds are still at 9 right? If it's a perfectly working oiled sw movement then 200 extra isn't that bad. personally I'd take the sunken date wheel but have the fake B01 decoration plates though I do have to admit the flush date does look good. I'll bet the bently caseback was just a random error. Seems like it can happen to any of the watches rather than be black dial specific. Probably just put the back meant for the green on.

Think this article can answer you what is SW510

https://monochrome-watches.com/alte...lita-movements-with-seagull-seiko-and-miyota/

But in terms of A7750 vs SW510, SW 510 is definitely more stable and refined in view of their watchmaking experiences.

I really hope that they use real SW (instead of maybe the factory’s own in house sellita) but I’m curious how this watchmaker / factory would be able to purchase SW movements given that they are using it for rep watches.

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Yeah I was just about the share the info!

The finishing does look and feel ropey. It also have the same A7750 movement as GF. So the factory that makes the SW500 is still a mystery! Haha

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The TF versions look like dhgate quality but with GF prices:atwitsend: