Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Awesome watch neon 7 and [email protected] I just put in an order for the copper dial and a blue dial from trusty. They have videos up at Trusty's site. They weren't there yesterday so must have put them up today. A little thick but only a mm over gen isn't too bad. Probably because of the movement plate. 7750's are thick but my Breitling Bently is only 15mm. That's probably the thinnest 7750 I've encountered of any watch though. Anyway, I'm pretty excited about these. AR looks pretty good on the videos. I don't mind the sunken datewheel Nature of the beast with these. I hope I can make the bracelet fit well. If not I have straps. I was going to get only the copper but [email protected]'s pictures of the blue looked really good. How does the bracelet look and how is the overall finishing for those of you that have received yours? Care to post some wrist shots?
    Last edited by shinynewbling25; 25-05-21, 00:13.

    Comment


      Uuuuuuuugh...
      I have no patience!
      i can’t wait for my blue dial...
      still no qc, but I swapped td’s so I’m hoping to get qc soon!!

      looks like only a few have gotten out so far but hopefully we’ll see a lot more soon enough!

      Comment


        Wow, the dials look so much better in the video. If I had to order now, I wouldn't know which one to choose. Lol

        Comment



          More pictures from my seller. Can’t wait to put it on my wrist!


          Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
          Last edited by Beciuzz; 26-05-21, 18:00.

          Comment





            https://imgur.com/8aCjkHb

            Last edited by Micha-IN; 27-05-21, 09:54.

            Comment


              Very nice.
              How is the bracelet? Easy to size?
              Greetings from France
              Watch owned
              : Omega Aqua Terra 15.000 Gauss - Omega LMPO 1948 - Rolex Submariner 114060 - Rolex 124300 green dial - Tissot V8 Swissmatic - Xeric Trappist-01 Nasa - Tissot pr50 moonphase

              Comment


                Well I ordered a blue dial and copper dial on 5/24. I got qc pics of the copper this morning but not the blue dial. Posting just for the thread. Looks good to me and I'm approving. That blue picture above looks great! Looks like such a pleasing blue. I was worried about it being a bit purple looking. If I didn't have the premier in green I would have went with the green. Already got my green fix. Still drooling over those pics in the sun.










                Last edited by shinynewbling25; 29-05-21, 00:35.

                Comment


                  fingers crossed gf release the black bexel one as seen that on breitling website and looks pretty good.

                  Comment


                    Well here are the blue QC pics. Trusty's qc pics are never that good lighting wise. The waiting game begins.










                    Last edited by shinynewbling25; 30-05-21, 17:42.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post
                      Well here are the blue QC pics. Trusty's qc pics are never that good lighting wise. The waiting game begins.










                      Glad Andrew was finally able to get the watch for his customers. I was too impatient.. after two weeks I went to JTime and got qc in 4 days with videos!
                      super mpressed.. but that’s only half the battle... we’ll see how shipping goes!
                      Blue dial looks great!! May get the silver dial as well!

                      Comment


                        Pls share pics if you get the silver dial!

                        I’m still very torn between blue and silver dial! ????

                        Comment


                          I find the winding of the watch on my copper dial very difficult.

                          Manual winding doesn’t work, no matter how many turns I give the watch. Very strange as I’m always very gentle.

                          Also, with the rotor, it doesn’t move very freely in the charging direction and hence takes a while to get the watch going.

                          These are problems for a guy that never had problems with 10+ 7750 movements.

                          This isn’t something you’d expect for such an expensive piece. I’d consider swapping the movement but the decorated movement makes that impossible too.
                          Knowledge is power. Share it.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by neon_7 View Post
                            I find the winding of the watch on my copper dial very difficult.

                            Manual winding doesn’t work, no matter how many turns I give the watch. Very strange as I’m always very gentle.

                            Also, with the rotor, it doesn’t move very freely in the charging direction and hence takes a while to get the watch going.

                            These are problems for a guy that never had problems with 10+ 7750 movements.

                            This isn’t something you’d expect for such an expensive piece. I’d consider swapping the movement but the decorated movement makes that impossible too.


                            Man that sucks!!!! When you wind does it slip (I had a 7750 do that) or does it feel a little lighter than normal but never give the watch full power reserve? I've had that on 3 handers. A third of the 7750 I have are gritty and feel like winding by hand will break them but they still work ok. I DEFINITELY would not want that on such an expensive piece and I feel bad it is hurting the experience. Why couldn't it have been an Omega that somebody has problems with, lol. If you had a movement you could swap it right? It just won't have the decorations? Being in the UK seems there might be some people on here that could service it possibly.

                            Aside from that, how do you like the watch and how does it wear? How do you like the finishing and AR? How do you like the bracelet (looks wise since you're a strap guy)? Do you think the copper looks genlike colorwise? Besides your movement issue which could happen to anyone and in the rep game it does and with any type of watch, do you think GF nailed this release? I'm really happy these came out I can't wait to get mine on the wrist.

                            Comment


                              Slanglican, JTime's pic made me get the blue dial. He seems to have much better pictures. And they have video? That's great. I guess Trusty does put video on his website and they should all look the same. We'll both be rockin our blue soon I hope. That reminds me to check the tracking again now. And in a few hours. Then a few more hours.......

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post



                                Man that sucks!!!! When you wind does it slip (I had a 7750 do that) or does it feel a little lighter than normal but never give the watch full power reserve? I've had that on 3 handers. A third of the 7750 I have are gritty and feel like winding by hand will break them but they still work ok. I DEFINITELY would not want that on such an expensive piece and I feel bad it is hurting the experience. Why couldn't it have been an Omega that somebody has problems with, lol. If you had a movement you could swap it right? It just won't have the decorations? Being in the UK seems there might be some people on here that could service it possibly.

                                Aside from that, how do you like the watch and how does it wear? How do you like the finishing and AR? How do you like the bracelet (looks wise since you're a strap guy)? Do you think the copper looks genlike colorwise? Besides your movement issue which could happen to anyone and in the rep game it does and with any type of watch, do you think GF nailed this release? I'm really happy these came out I can't wait to get mine on the wrist.
                                The best way to describe it is as follows. To get the movement working I have to use a gesture like how you roll dice at a casino. any other shaking etc doesn’t get it working. Once I ‘roll dice’ a few times and have the ‘wobble’ 7750s get, the movement starts ticking.

                                This is clearly a PITA and shouldn’t be the case. Watch keeps great time however once it starts up.

                                Regarding the crown, there is no slippage or stiffness. It turns fine and sounds just like any of my other 7750s. Nice and smooth. It just doesn’t get the watch going sadly. I don’t know why.

                                Yes, I could swap the movement for another 7750 but the decorated movement is part of the price. It really completes the watch for me.

                                Other than that issue, Watch wears great and I love it. So much that I’ve ordered the blue dial also. Bracelet looks great also I’m sure those that like the style have no complaints. AR is incredible. Best I’ve seen on a native rep (unless you get an AR crystal from Prof). Copper is very close to gen. You will see what I mean when you receive it. Pictures don’t do it justice.

                                Overall, I have no complaints with the watch minus this movement issue. I’m going to take it to my watch smith and ask him to take a look at it. Hopefully it’s an easy fix. Movement isn’t dead by any means, it just needs some part replaced that connects the crown to the heart of the movement. Let’s see...


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Knowledge is power. Share it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X