New steel is coming... QC Approved!

Damn that looks good

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      New steel is coming... QC Approved!

Too wonky 12marker for me
      WatchBox is not necessary..

Comment

Quality looks really good on this GF, looks like much better then Avenger series. Is that gap in between the bracelet link is okay? Gen has that too?

Comment

Originally posted by tsikas View Post
          Quality looks really good on this GF, looks like much better then Avenger series. Is that gap in between the bracelet link is okay? Gen has that too?
          Better than the Avenger...no, no and no!

Comment

Originally posted by tsikas View Post
            I don't know what you mean because imo the Avenger series (GMT and non-GMT) are spot on. I have/had both, a SS and Blacksteel and both are for a reason on the NWBIG list.

Waiting for a comparison with a gen of this new chrono but it looked so good to me that I ordered already. I don't really see a gap..
            ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Looks good! Thanks for sharing the post and photos.

Comment

Hello guys, did someone from EU placed an order recently? Do you know if they still have issues with DHL or FedEx. I'm considering to order the copper dial.

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I went past the AD just now, the blue does not look like a sunburst blue the blue looks a little matte.

I tried observing it in the afternoon and night, the blue dial look matte. The white panda dial only looks slightly sun ray.

Hope to see more pics to help me decide!

Comment

...man I can’t get qc from trustytime.. anyone k ow why? Not really getting a good answer from him...
                    couple other td’s say they’re having no issues sourcing the blue dial...
                    any word?

Comment

Originally posted by Slanglican View Post
                      ...man I can’t get qc from trustytime.. anyone k ow why? Not really getting a good answer from him...
                      couple other td’s say they’re having no issues sourcing the blue dial...
                      any word?
                      I'm waiting on a second set QC pics of a blue dial. I expect them tomorrow so will let you know when arrives.
                      I don't know how long you are waiting but if it takes to long, cancel and order somewhere else...
                      ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

I received my copper dial earlier today.

First impressions, I'm very impressed with this rep.

Build

The usual from GF, nothing short of solid. I'm not a fan of the glossy silver bezel (coming from other Chronomats), bit "bLinGy" if you ask me but that's more the design of the watch itself as opposed to the build. Build = solid.

AR Coating

One of the best I've ever seen (rep and gen). As some of you know, I am obsessed with the best AR crystals and if a watch doesn't have super AR to my liking, I usually swap out the crystal for gen or Prof. This watch doesn't need it, It's incredible and remains invinsible under several different lighting conditions I've tried it in.

Date wheel

Of course, sunken. But surprisingly not very pronounced. I personally will be raising the datewheel and sacrificing the 30min subdial but for those that are happy with the sunken datewheels we have seen in the past with navitimers, you'll be happier with this one as the date is pretty well hidden within the bottom subdial. Of course, if you buy the reverse panda with white subdial, this issue will be more pronounced.

Bracelet

Looks and feels great. Very silky with no sharp ends. Unfortunately, I don't wear Chronomats on bracelets as it's not my style. Reasons:

- Chronomats for me are my daily drivers as opposed to dress watches so the bracelet only adds to the bling of the watch
                        - Watch also wears smaller without bracelet for me so useful if you have 6.7" wrists like I do

Because of this, I have swapped out the bracelet to a Breitling rubber seen on these chronomats and will be keeping this until the new super chronomat rubber is available.

However, if you're a fan of bracelets, I'm sure you won't be disappointed but I'll let someone else with the watch comment on the bracelet in detail.

Conclusion

I would highly recommend this watch. Hopefully one day, we will have B01 rep movements with no sunken dates and correct spacing, but until then, this will do just fine :-D

Yes, it's pricy for 7750 but it's GF, and it's Breitling, I'm always gonna cop :-D

Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

[QUOTE=neon_7;n9910667]I received my copper dial earlier today.

Build

The usual from GF, nothing short of solid. I'm not a fan of the glossy silver bezel (coming from other Chronomats), bit "bLinGy" if you ask me but that's more the design of the watch itself as opposed to the build. Build = solid.

AR Coating

One of the best I've ever seen (rep and gen). As some of you know, I am obsessed with the best AR crystals and if a watch doesn't have super AR to my liking, I usually swap out the crystal for gen or Prof. This watch doesn't need it, It's incredible and remains invinsible under several different lighting conditions I've tried it in.

Date wheel

Of course, sunken. But surprisingly not very pronounced. I personally will be raising the datewheel and sacrificing the 30min subdial but for those that are happy with the sunken datewheels we have seen in the past with navitimers, you'll be happier with this one as the date is pretty well hidden within the bottom subdial. Of course, if you buy the reverse panda with white subdial, this issue will be more pronounced.

Bracelet

Looks and feels great. Very silky with no sharp ends. Unfortunately, I don't wear Chronomats on bracelets as it's not my style. Reasons:

- Chronomats for me are my daily drivers as opposed to dress watches so the bracelet only adds to the bling of the watch
                          - Watch also wears smaller without bracelet for me so useful if you have 6.7" wrists like I do

Because of this, I have swapped out the bracelet to a Breitling rubber seen on these chronomats and will be keeping this until the new super chronomat rubber is available.

However, if you're a fan of bracelets, I'm sure you won't be disappointed but I'll let someone else with the watch comment on the bracelet in detail.

Conclusion

I would highly recommend this watch. Hopefully one day, we will have B01 rep movements with no sunken dates and correct spacing, but until then, this will do just fine :-D

Yes, it's pricy for 7750 but it's GF, and it's Breitling, I'm always gonna cop :-D

Absolutely amazing watch.
                          How is the 7750? Does it keep good time? Did you try to use the chrono?

Comment

Originally posted by slashdotcom1 View Post

Absolutely amazing watch.
                            How is the 7750? Does it keep good time? Did you try to use the chrono?

I have had it on for 13 hours now, and watch runs with no delay. Similar to my other 7750 Breitlings. I have no complaints there.

Chrono also works fine and resets to 0 perfectly.

I'm very pleased with the watch.

Look forward to hearing from other owners!

Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

Originally posted by neon_7 View Post

I have had it on for 13 hours now, and watch runs with no delay. Similar to my other 7750 Breitlings. I have no complaints there.

Chrono also works fine and resets to 0 perfectly.

I'm very pleased with the watch.

Look forward to hearing from other owners!
                              Thanks for the feedback and wear it in good health!!!

Comment

Originally posted by neon_7 View Post
                                I received my copper dial earlier today.

Build

AR Coating

Date wheel

Bracelet

Conclusion

Fantastic looking watch and not one that you would see everyday.
                                Can you provide a few more pictures including some that show House sunk in the date wheel actually is.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So much want.

Comment

Working...
                                X