X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post

Did you get QC's yet? Cant wait to see pics of the two tone. I'd get rid of my blue one possibly and replace with one of these.
    PT is late as fuck! No QCs as of today. Hopefully Monday.

Leave a comment:

• shinynewbling25
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlogan View Post
    Price is updated over at PT! Awaiting QCs.
    Did you get QC's yet? Cant wait to see pics of the two tone. I'd get rid of my blue one possibly and replace with one of these.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Price is updated over at PT! Awaiting QCs.

Leave a comment:

• Cloney
    replied

Love this Beauty

Leave a comment:

• leo6929
    replied
    Put this one on a blue leather strap... Absolutely love it! Pics don't do it justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Naths63
    replied
    Originally posted by Slanglican View Post
    I’m about to sell my blue dial!
    Pm me when ready…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Slanglican
    replied
    I’m about to sell my blue dial!

Leave a comment:

• TBK
    replied
    domthedon030 thanks for sharing your gen pics. Always appreciated.

Although it's still a outstanding quality watch, compering it with a gen pic, it makes it painfully clear that there are some issues. Mostly with the date (depth, fond, window) but have you guys taken a look a the 'B'? That fat 'B' is not gf worthy.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by domthedon030 View Post
    I picked up a gen yesterday. First Breitling I have owned and I must say I absolutely love it.

I was dubious at first about the bracelet since there’s no micro adjustment, but it fits and feels perfect and really sets the watch off.

Thought you guys may appreciate a couple of pics!

Congratulations! Super sexy.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spitfire63 View Post
    It’s not just the date window being too high, it’s too small (not deep enough) does this mean it’s got a different movement or just a smaller datewheel
    Same movement but probably different suppliers for DW and dial since the last release. Thatwatchguy is also pointing out the pearl. IMHO the finish is outstanding and screams GEN and high quality. I don’t think the date cutout will bother me much.
    GF are miles ahead of TF with this release.
    I just wish the TDs would hurry up and making the watch available for order.

Leave a comment:

• Spitfire63
    replied
    It’s not just the date window being too high, it’s too small (not deep enough) does this mean it’s got a different movement or just a smaller datewheel

Leave a comment:

• mrsullivan
    replied

Originally posted by domthedon030 View Post
    Great buy, enjoy this beauty !

And thank you for the pics, it's appreciated to have a gen to compare with GFs and others to come (get your camera ready, the boys will ask for every possible angle of your gen now lol).

1rst thing about what's been said up here, the pics comfirm the datefont and date window cut-out are way off.

What's next ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited by mrsullivan; 25-08-21, 19:53.

Leave a comment:

• domthedon030
    replied
    I picked up a gen yesterday. First Breitling I have owned and I must say I absolutely love it.

I was dubious at first about the bracelet since there’s no micro adjustment, but it fits and feels perfect and really sets the watch off.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Yes you are spot on.

Also date font is offf and a lot more dull than the previous versions. Not too mention the pearl
    GF can easily have changed dial suppliers between the releases. But yes, this release and the previous release both have date cutouts that sit too high vs GEN. I think the pearl is fine.

This is my most wanted watch right now!

Leave a comment:

• Thatwatchguy
    replied
    Originally posted by nivlek View Post

Hmmm…as I’m looking at it. It feels like not from GF? The date wheel window just slightly above 6o clock looks higher than the initial ones launched by GF.

Correct me if I’m wrong.
    Yes you are spot on.

Also date font is offf and a lot more dull than the previous versions. Not too mention the pearl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X