No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..I want to eat this one! It honestly looks delicious! (If only the subdials were rose gold..

Comment

I'm still not sure what colour to order. And which watches to sell to fund my habit!

Comment

It really surprises me this isn't hotter in here with hundreds of comments. The bracelet alone is worth $500. I'm still undecided on colour. Blue black or silver. The copper one looks odd on the wrist as the colour can appear similar to skin tones. So it looks a bit odd...

Comment

I tried on all colors today at the Breitling boutique and took a wrist shot of my 3 favorites, but I still can't decide. Note how well the date is centered on two of them - we really should give the factories a break sometimes ;-)

Last edited by THXuk; 07-05-21, 13:15.
          " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

I really like the blue but after seeing the video, it made me slow down and reconsider the white dial instead.

Comment

Is there a way to contact GF regarding their design?

Comment

Received my QC on the copper dial (posting for awareness only)

Dial <3 Lume <3

Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

[QUOTE=neon_7;n9884308]Received my QC on the copper dial (posting for awareness only)

Dial

Oh my...this copper dial is so beautiful. The watch is absolutely fantastic.

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

neon_7

I am blown away by these QC pics. Your watch looks just stunning. Thank you for sharing this. I would never thought that the copper dial would be so nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferax View Post
                      neon_7

I am blown away by these QC pics. Your watch looks just stunning. Thank you for sharing this. I would never thought that the copper dial would be so nice...
                      No problem. GF have nailed the copper dial I must admit :-)
                      Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

Originally posted by neon_7 View Post
                        Received my QC on the copper dial (posting for awareness only)

Dial <3 Lume <3
                        Take it!

Comment

Too much money for light AR. I'd pay it for a real good double AR. The H maker superocean had the best AR in watch from factory. Now no watch somthing Like that, only light or poor replicas.

Comment

Originally posted by ismaelreina View Post
                            Too much money for light AR. I'd pay it for a real good double AR. The H maker superocean had the best AR in watch from factory. Now no watch somthing Like that, only light or poor replicas.
                            Absolute rubbish...I have had many from GF with some poor and some AR on par with my gen SOHII.

I too value good AR but saying only light or poor are now available is simply not true.

Comment

Another thread to follow...
                              TC 16610LV V6 Franken - 116610LN VSF modded - 126610LV VSF - 116520 Noob V3 Franken - PAM683 VSF - PAM111 Noob V4 - AP 15202 XF Legend modded - PP Nautilus PPF V4 - Datejust 41 VSF

Comment

Video showing this new watches:
                                https://m.youku.com/alipay_video/id_...0MjU4MA==.html

Comment

Working...
                                X