X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobSe1
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlogan View Post
    On a positive note PT has offered to correct the mistake and provide a GF despite not offering the piece. I’m going for this:
    Good Choice, this is also awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Binford
    replied
    Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Very nice choice!

I’d be very tempted by the ice blue dial if GF ever release it.
    Same here. Would definitely pull the trigger on that with the rubber band and the rouleaux in addition. ????????

Leave a comment:

• Thatwatchguy
    replied
    On a positive note PT has offered to correct the mistake and provide a GF despite not offering the piece. I’m going for this:
    Very nice choice!

I’d be very tempted by the ice blue dial if GF ever release it.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Binford
    replied
    And the backcase is wrong. It shows the "Bentley" font, instead of the "Breitling" which would be the right for the two tone model…

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

Yikes how could they think you would accept that garbage.
    In all honesty. Very embarrassing for PT.

Leave a comment:

• Thatwatchguy
    replied
    Wow, TF continues to show they have no idea what they are doing.

Flaws to gen are one thing but how on earth is the quality that bad and price so high!

Leave a comment:

• KJ2020
    replied

I’m changing my order to SS GF! This TF is shit.
    Yikes how could they think you would accept that garbage.

Leave a comment:

• shinynewbling25
    replied
    Wow, I was mesmerized by the beauty of the blue two tone and didn't even notice until you mentioned the bracelet. I can live with the date window being higher. Doesn't effect the overall look of the watch. More a technicality. The bracelet however, how can they literally show you a bracelet chunk falling off and placing it on top of the watch like that like "hey, bracelet fell apart but we're including the pieces for you and still charge you full price for it" in the QC pics????
    Last edited by shinynewbling25; 04-09-21, 18:02.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by neon_7 View Post

Damn that QC sucks, very sorry to hear that.

The GF release has been pulled yes.

The version you bought off Puretime was the TF release which is still available, but...sucks as you can see from your QC.

Not only does it have flaws in the actual model (date wheel, font, etc) but the quality control is below par too!
    I’m changing my order to SS GF! This TF is shit.

Leave a comment:

• neon_7
    replied
    Something is strange about this release! Both Intime and Trusty have pulled this release and no longer offer this piece.
    Damn that QC sucks, very sorry to hear that.

The GF release has been pulled yes.

The version you bought off Puretime was the TF release which is still available, but...sucks as you can see from your QC.

Not only does it have flaws in the actual model (date wheel, font, etc) but the quality control is below par too!

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied
    Something is strange about this release! Both Intime and Trusty have pulled this release and no longer offer this piece.

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied

Broken bracelet
    Uneven machining on the bezel
    Uneven machining on the movement

Leave a comment:

• johnlogan
    replied

PT is offering me a blue dial when I ordered the brown and they even try to pawn of a broken bracelet! Check the gold falling off. Terrible service by PT. Terrible !!
    Last edited by johnlogan; 04-09-21, 14:48.

Leave a comment:

• neon_7
    replied
    I think GF released the 2 tone models and then cancelled them. The listings have been removed from Trusty.

The two-tone watches from Puretime are from TF factory hence the flaws with date font, date cut-out etc.

Puretime have even stated TF in their listings now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X