No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date wheel is sunken but I def. see the red...
    I have blue dial in order!
    super freakin pumped... I will merely mod the datewheel!
    just super freakin pumped... the blue looks really really close to my gen chronomat.
    will post qc when available!!!!

Comment

...yeah the video def. did not have red in the tachometer I don’t think... I guess we’ll see when we get qc.. also the date looked non shadowy and what not but totally sunken.. I don’t care about that anymore.. I can’t care about it...
      that bracelet though!!!!
      hipefully the chrono will snap back better than the vid example, ha!

Comment

The red minute track on the lower side of the chapter ring is there. It's just not that clear in the video but if you watch it carefully there are a few angles and close ups where the red minute track is shown.

Comment

Lovely sunburst on the blue dial

https://weidian.com/item.html?itemID...der_token=4a0d

And on the black dial, the red tachy scale markings are visible
          https://weidian.com/item.html?itemID...der_token=3fc5

The one thing that I'm not sure that I like is the butterfly clasp, for 2 reasons

It isn't always a perfect fit like a clasp with micro adjustment

They can be undone quite easily with a bit of strenuous movement ie. When carrying something heavy
          Last edited by Importr; 05-05-21, 10:58.

Comment

roooh the blue one !

i can't decide on wich one i will pull the trigger , blue , silver , black or green ? they all look amazing

Comment

Here is a better video which shows the red markings are there on all the models and also compares the dials to gen....

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1qZ...56854788268879
              Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

In the video, he mentioned that the closest to Gen is the white panda dial, followed by the green, black, blue dial. There is colour differences between the gold dial and Gen gold dial

Comment

Originally posted by nivlek View Post
                  In the video, he mentioned that the closest to Gen is the white panda dial, followed by the green, black, blue dial. There is colour differences between the gold dial and Gen gold dial
                  I would say that’s his opinion and he’s going off gen photos on the internet with complete different lighting to where he is.

Also, how can Black be less accurate to green and blue, that’s crazy talk, no?
                  Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

Every time I watch the video I think they are all great.
                    I am looking forward to reading the first comments from the owners.

Comment

Originally posted by neon_7 View Post

I would say that’s his opinion and he’s going off gen photos on the internet with complete different lighting to where he is.

Also, how can Black be less accurate to green and blue, that’s crazy talk, no?
                      Yeah! Is better to watch videos of Gen! Then probably review the rep videos again to have a better sensing? Usually I take the videos with a pinch of salt as the colours depends on the lens and camera. Some will come out to be more warm like colours some more white like colours if you get what I mean.

Comment

Well we all know how dealer pics can look so different to live pics regarding the hue of dial colours. Just look at the KOR navitimer as an example.

As much as I like this Chronomat, I'm in no real rush to buy one. I have so many watches for a start, but I'm curious to see how shiny it really is in the hands of collectors. That polished bezel is seriously blingy! And I'd like to see how sturdy the bracelet links have been made, is it a bitch to resize and will it fall apart?

However, if GF make the PAN Frecce edition, then I'd be all over it!!
                        Last edited by Importr; 06-05-21, 09:25.

Comment

https://clickpix.org/image/screensho...-162230.ZF0luW
                          The green dial is absolutely awful!
                          Last edited by MadDoxx; 06-05-21, 13:31.

Comment

I think Breitling saw the GF releases, so BOOM, they updated haha

https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/collec...eid=e9e8a9fb5a

" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Ordered the blue dial today. Waiting the QC pics...
                              ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Man that blue looks REALLY close to gen I feel... the silver and copper look good too.. I thought at first it was white and changed my order to blue.. only after did I realize it was silver.. either will be awesome I’m sure..
                                never had a rep with pins, so that’s the only thing worrying me, plus those butterfly clasps NEVER seem to fit my wrist right... either too big or too small...
                                cant wait for qc!

Comment

Working...
                                X