Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    i believe trusty has already withdrawn them ........ the product is not available.

    Comment


      Originally posted by jacklarssen View Post
      i believe trusty has already withdrawn them ........ the product is not available.
      I still see them on the website

      Comment


        Originally posted by Richidh View Post


        Indeed. iam happy with mine from GF
        Which color is yours?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Cadows View Post

          Which color is yours?
          I have the previous color, the silver one and think to get a blue one as well, or mabye one of this 2 tones.
          Last edited by Richidh; 18-11-21, 22:25.

          Comment


            Looks good : https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...00d2ec7561e405
            http://www.cigaraficionado.com

            https://www.tudorwatch.com

            If it floats , flies or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent!

            Comment


              Originally posted by johnlogan View Post
              Yes very nice indeed

              Comment



                with and without sunlight

                Comment


                  What a stunner that is!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Madcap View Post
                    Looks like the chronos with the SW510 are out
                    https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...ducts_id=23923
                    Almost 2000 usd for a rep with a swiss movement Made in China.
                    Crazy people!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Radolux View Post
                      Almost 2000 usd for a rep with a swiss movement Made in China.
                      Crazy people!
                      And the movement is a Swiss Selitta! Though it is good, but doesn’t cost usd $2000!

                      Comment


                        Waiting for this beauty. [url=https://clickpix.org/image/jrWiki][/url

                        Wanted originally the green dial but after trying on the two tone models i couldn't keep my eyes of the dial and bezel.

                        The green and copper are my two other fav colors. Will post pictures and let you know about the quality of the plating. This is my second GF after the Superocean Heritage and I can tell that they know how to make a Breitling.

                        Quick question, do the minute and hour counters work in the rep ?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Cesarios01 View Post
                          Waiting for this beauty. [url=https://clickpix.org/image/jrWiki][/url

                          Wanted originally the green dial but after trying on the two tone models i couldn't keep my eyes of the dial and bezel.

                          The green and copper are my two other fav colors. Will post pictures and let you know about the quality of the plating. This is my second GF after the Superocean Heritage and I can tell that they know how to make a Breitling.

                          Quick question, do the minute and hour counters work in the rep ?

                          will be interested in hearing your impression of the watch particularly the gold plating

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Spitfire63 View Post


                            will be interested in hearing your impression of the watch particularly the gold plating
                            I've always been worried about parts that are manipulated like the crown and pushers but i hope it holds up well and doesnt fade as much as you expect it overtime. Will definetly post some high-res pictures once i get it.

                            Comment


                              Was a bit dubious about the green...but in real life . Stunning!!!

                              Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cloney View Post

                                with and without sunlight
                                Man, that is a good looking watch, I’ve never really looked at Breitling chronos, but am going to now!


                                Sent from the RWI App

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X